Reviews for One Of The Family
jh831 chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
good start
ToxicCherry420 chapter 1 . 11/17/2008
hey GREAT chaptter,

I know thats its liek 3 yrs later, but would you ever do a new chpt?
takara410 chapter 1 . 10/21/2008
love it please continue
carrionbody chapter 1 . 10/4/2006
Although I have never seen the Devil's Rejects or House of 1,0 corpses, what you wrote seems interesting...BTW, um how are those movies anyway? i watched the first 20 min of The Devil's Rejects, and I think i wanna watch the rest of it, im just not too big on the whole sex scenes...Though you should continue your story its good.
Drowning-For-You chapter 1 . 6/4/2006
So far so good, your a little wordy when describing the girl, but I know how hard it is to get the wording right. I really hope you write more
K.C. Jones chapter 1 . 3/17/2006
I like where this is going!And who would ever rat out everyone's favorite homicidal clown?I know I wouldn't!And it's not just because he'd kill me for it!
CGhostface chapter 1 . 1/9/2006
I was worried that it was going to be about Spaulding's profile, but I liked this. Good job. So does this take place during Devil's Rejects?
Darqstar chapter 1 . 11/26/2005
Not a bad start, I'd like to know what's going to happen next.

In the future though, you might want to find a beta reader. You're not bad compared to a lot of folks on FF net, you understand sentence structure, etc. However, a few lines in this story were difficult to understand. I think a beta reader could catch those and straighten them out.

I'm looking forward to reading more of this.
Pretty in Scarlet chapter 1 . 11/23/2005