Reviews for Family Reunions
Taeniaea chapter 31 . 12/9/2013
cool story
Rain Addict CM chapter 31 . 10/1/2013
Damn that was pretty fucking entertaining! Had me giggling when you saw them all answering the call. And to imagine the Charmed ones with an army almost at their beck and call. So cool! Though... You could of killed off Kennedy and put Willow and Storm together... I look forward to reading more from you.
twistyguru chapter 31 . 9/4/2011
Wow.

Just finished 'Family Reunions', which has to be the most involved, far-reaching Xover ever attempted in, like, EVER.

The remarkable thing is that you pulled it off with style and grace, and actually made the damn thing (a) make sense and (b) work.

Kudos to you on this epic work.
Moon Goddesss chapter 31 . 1/15/2011
I absoutly love this story you are an awesome writer. I have to say that story was one of few that can make me get lost in it. Keep it up
sarinithegreathotmail.com chapter 31 . 3/6/2009
Overall a pretty good story. Kudos for being familiar enough with so many different fandoms that you can incorporate them all into one (or perhaps not kudos - do you actually have school or a job?).

My only criticism is that at points your grammar is absolutely appalling, and you have several simple spelling errors that looked like the result of trusting spellcheck when you shouldn't.

Your story development is good, and your delivery is fair. So, keep writing, and work on that grammar.

: )

sarini
gosullivan chapter 15 . 7/6/2008
OH MY SWEET JESUS! Where they really that dumb in that episode? To kick Buffy out? And then when a bunch of dudes come to help make it easier, they don't accept the help...

I understand Faith, since she needs redemption or something but REALLY, Giles?

No lie that Tara is my favorite BTVS character, and I'm sure she would have pointed out the stupid of the Scoobies' plan if she were alive. I see her as the voice of reason and all.
gosullivan chapter 5 . 7/6/2008
OH MAN! The First is screwing over the Golden Trio. I thought Hermione would have figure it out atleast.
gosullivan chapter 4 . 7/6/2008
OH MAN. The First is totally awesome since these other fandoms lost someone.
gosullivan chapter 3 . 7/6/2008
Damn. This is AWESOME! It's very League of Extrordinary Gentleman.
anon chapter 4 . 5/10/2008
Dear TXWOOKIE

You've got an excellent story line here, good stuff. Unfortunately, the huge quantities of errors- missing words, weird punctuation, etc, make it incredibly difficult to understand at times!

may I suggest you hit the beta community and get someone to proofread and edit it for you?
malexandria chapter 31 . 4/20/2008
Really awesome story! I've seen crossovers before, but this one takes the cake! Great job of incorporating everyone and keeping them in character. My only minor complaint was how you delt with the scoobies. And if you had all these people where were The Roswell and XFiles gang :) Again, really loved it.
Gundum M chapter 31 . 12/4/2007
it's an allright fic.
BlackRoseFire chapter 31 . 11/28/2007
Awesome. I haven't read manny mass X-overs like this that were any good. 10/5 I really enjoyed the way you put this story to gather. The ending chapter should have a theme song. I believe that Whispers in the Dark by Skillet is perfect for it. other than that, the fics song should be Let the Bodies hit the Floor from Drowning Pool. Please continue to write. I hope that your write an anime version of the story idea of having many peaple related to each other.
iamkagomeiloveinuyasha chapter 19 . 11/11/2007
serves them right

buffy should totally cut them out after this, and go with some of the fam, maybe HP help kick voldie's butt, and then she could hang with the winchesters, check up on scottie, clarkie, the dukes,the COs, and jackie time and time again. and the immortals can make random appearences in her life

yup that could work
iamkagomeiloveinuyasha chapter 16 . 11/11/2007
lol they're in for a surprsie