Reviews for Routine Interaction
crazyyaoiluver chapter 1 . 8/13/2007
poor shu
forthebest chapter 1 . 1/16/2007
Ok that made me chuckle a lot. Yuki being his usual loving self

K's voice was strained. "He's..."

"Stupid?" Eiri supplied.

"That's not the word I was looking for."

"Then he's a fairly decent piece of ass," Eiri said, offering another suggestion with a casual shrug. "It's as good a description as any."

"You'll have lost - and I quote - a fairly decent piece of ass."

This is what I want to see more of in this fandom, Yuki interacting with and my God actually having conversations with people that are friends of Shuichi's. Not that good friends shoot their friends. And not that Yuki really is any good at interacting in a socially appropriate manner with his own siblings or Tohma for Godsake! But anyway thanks.
FateNotDenial chapter 1 . 1/20/2006
I really liked this. It's so simplistic, yet intriguing at the same time. It's unique, but still dead on with the series. Characters are perfectly inline as well! Lovely work.
Bloody Dead Rose chapter 1 . 11/25/2005
good story.
Kito chapter 1 . 11/18/2005
A sweet story that made me laugh. You really caught their personalities.
Ashcat chapter 1 . 10/15/2005
LOL what a cute story! thanks for posting!
Ildreen Love chapter 1 . 10/14/2005
O_o!

You never cease to amaze me, seriously. This was so amusing to read! Really, you write the best humor one shots I've read so far!

I can't wait to read more from you. I love your one shots and I love the way you write.

'Till next time,

Anais
LKK chapter 1 . 10/14/2005
Hah! I can easily see Yuki & K have this type of morning ritual as they wait for Shuichi to get ready to go. Both guys sounded very in character given their somewhat testy relationship. Nicely done.
Griever5 chapter 1 . 10/13/2005