Reviews for For Never Was A Story Of More Woe
aikazoku chapter 1 . 1/20/2009
nice I love them

Just sad how it turned T_T
krystalMage chapter 1 . 10/19/2006
I feel so subdued after reading this. It's so heartrenchingly painful that I don't have words that will explain it. Pathos lives in this story.

Hontouni Kandoushita.
Ophelion chapter 1 . 8/21/2006
Oh my... I can't believe I haven't reviewed this... I've read it before though. So here it is, I've registered. Thanks you've been very kind to acknoledge my reviews. I checked and I did a little typo in one of them...

I've always wondered about Kanan's state of mind... I think it's the Silver-Feathered Raven who also has a fic from Kanan's PoV. This is really good!

One little thing if you would forgive my fastidiousness... Kanan is spelt with one "n".

Great job keep it up!
LadyKnight chapter 1 . 7/30/2006
this is a wonderful piece! it gives a deeper story about what really happened at the time before gonou turned to hakkai... it's marvelously done! great job!
september rain907 chapter 1 . 4/7/2006
I can't believe I haven't seen this fic before in your profile page, but anyways, great job as always. .
Sekowari chapter 1 . 12/27/2005
This is so sad *sob* You're really an amazing writer. I didn't no that kannan was gonou's sis. sry, i dun no much bout saiyuki ;; But great story, wuv it, as usual!
Blahsblah2001 chapter 1 . 11/22/2005
I'm crying over here. I really am. How can you go from somehting as hilarious as the last one to somethign as tear- wrenching as this?

You're such an awesome writer!
The Silver Feathered Raven chapter 1 . 10/13/2005
Beautiful. And so, so sad. When Gonou asked Kannan if she wanted to go with him that day (about halfway through this piece) I realized what was going to happen and it was like any time you know something is going to happen in a story, and yet the characters can't see it. Very, very good. My only suggestions would be to separate the sections using something, like a divider or stars, or something, to let us know that the point of view has changed, or that time has passed. Also, I think that you should up the rating (or at least put in a warning about sexual content).

Very beautiful.