Reviews for Animalistic
XquidditchxbeaterX chapter 1 . 3/6/2009
woah, hot!loved it!fav line: Draco supposed that this is how real passion was, stripping even the most naive of a person out of his lonesome shell to a hungry beast that clawed and bit and licked and kissed and fucked with raw emotions and eyes open to the soul. Harry's soul.
lee chapter 1 . 1/5/2007
oh my god that was so bloody amazing! i just read all of your storys and they were great. i love this pairing it is so would be really cool if you wrote some more, loved it

Lee
Sunee chapter 1 . 10/21/2005
hahahaha. I loved it. Actually i printed it off to show it to my friends and well we were reading stories outloud and I refused point blank to read this one out loud. SO seeing as we only had three stories (all oneshots) And there wass only three of us my friend had to read it out. It was funny.
CyanideSlavery chapter 1 . 10/18/2005
Gods I love your stories...the words you use and the way that you manipulate the sentences, it creates wonderful images in my mind! Especially this one...yum...
Strawberryjubilee chapter 1 . 10/17/2005
Damn.. thar was hot! Can I see the art? please give me the link to it. the link in FF doesnt work. Thanks!
Jujube15 chapter 1 . 10/13/2005
Awesome. Damn, I agree. Parseltongue IS HOT!
XO'MagickMoon'OX chapter 1 . 10/13/2005