Reviews for Into the Fire
ziggy.uk chapter 9 . 6/28/2014
Fantastic story, a great read from first word until last.
werewolfsfan chapter 9 . 6/22/2014
Ah, I see you had much more to give me with just one more chapter. I'll have to think for a bit on the fact that what Dean believed and what Sam needed to believe were one and the same. Also about Sam's easy willingness to accept the idea that we take lessons learned from each step in our lives and then move onwards to new stages and that there are multiple ways for our lives to go based on what we do in crisis. But Dean's immutability to change.

And of course, I see the need for a sequel rising from the ashes there!
werewolfsfan chapter 8 . 6/22/2014
A very satisfying tale. So what do you have left to tell me in another chapter and a sequel?
werewolfsfan chapter 7 . 6/22/2014
The shaman is so fascinating. Especially when he asks what you believe, not what you know. If we examine our hearts closely, we all have certain beliefs that might not bare logical examination. Or, we might not be able to articulate, even to ourselves how we know these things to be true.
werewolfsfan chapter 6 . 6/22/2014
Wonder what this creature is? And what's going on with Jonathan and Sam?
werewolfsfan chapter 5 . 6/22/2014
Oh oh!
werewolfsfan chapter 3 . 6/22/2014
This just gets better and better. My grandparents on my mother's side were from Oklahoma and Grammy definitely believed that the Indians knew many a thing most white (Eastern) folks did not. And that they were usually right in their lore, superstitions and natural solutions.
werewolfsfan chapter 2 . 6/22/2014
More and more fascinating!
werewolfsfan chapter 1 . 6/22/2014
Intriguing!
MoonlitShadowsoftheHumanSoul chapter 9 . 4/20/2014
I loved this so much! Go Sammy!
Error Cannot Reach Author chapter 9 . 4/21/2013
Very good
superdeanisms chapter 9 . 7/31/2011
OMG the thing is alive. So does this mean there's a sequel somewhere. It's a bit late to look now, but i will definitly take a peek tomorrow.

As to Sam and Dean, i agree with Jonathon, its sad to see them act the way they do. A hug never hurt anyone.

Anyway, amazing story. Looking forward to reading the sequel. :)
superdeanisms chapter 8 . 7/31/2011
Aww i like the ending to this chapter. The part where being under Dean's arm was the safest place in the world for Sam painted a sweet picture. Still I now need to know what it is that he wants to tell his older brother.
superdeanisms chapter 7 . 7/31/2011
No that can't be right. They both have to survive in order to fulfill their destinys. Will they survive and will the knife be better served by killing the creature, instead of using it to cut Dean free?
superdeanisms chapter 6 . 7/31/2011
I love Dean, all fight. But, where is the creature taking him? And will Sam be able to save him?