Reviews for Love, Defeat, and Weaknesses
ravanwolf chapter 19 . 5/12/2007
Yup... Profane language... Nice story... Love the bits in bold, they are cool and funny
Gogglehead Lover chapter 19 . 2/11/2007
Oh I can't wait for an update. It looks very interesting.
sailormarsfire93 chapter 19 . 8/19/2006
hahaha i love this story about the teen titans. Did you know i never had an account and i just read the stories and stuff but i created an account to submit a review for this story. Yup its true. I hope you continue writing this story.
user-no-longer-active chapter 17 . 6/21/2006
Okay, although I do not encourage threatening people to leave reviews, here is one anyway:

Your story is well written, and apart from slight OOC-ness of Raven's you are keeping everyone nicely in character. It was a nice twist using Cyborg's detachable hand - it is always a pleasant surprise, when writers use some of the less frequent details from the show - although not neckbreakingly original, it is nevertheless something I do not see everyday (which might be because there is not that many Cyborg-centered fics altogether). Despite the shortness of the chapters you still manage to make great progress in the plot line without giving the feeling that you are rushing it.

I am quite astounded, though, that Raven and Beast Boy would give up so easily. Even though Red X has captured their teammates, they are still to against one, and they still have the possibility of freeing their friends, so overall I would say that their odds are pretty good, so the situation does not look so hopeless to me. It is not overly important, but, to me, they are still losing hope way too soon.

You obviously do not have a lot of reviewers, so, as I guess that you are not in need of my usual nit-picking, I will stop now.

Sorry about your co-writer, though. Hope you get it solved:)
xxAnnaleigh chapter 17 . 6/13/2006
Love the story but you need to make the chapters longer
Dasom chapter 16 . 6/11/2006
WELL? CEEP GOING! I MEAAN-I MEAN KEEP! UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE! I CAN'T TAKE THE SUSPENCE! WA A! AA!
gerlert-fav2005 chapter 16 . 6/11/2006
Lalalala...I like ur story!Make another one!I'm ur #1 fan!(Well not really)You know,there's more bbxrav than robxstar...COOL!
Raven of Azarath and BB chapter 16 . 6/10/2006
ill keep the reviews comin if u keep the chapters comin! lol

GREAT work!
Dasom chapter 15 . 5/28/2006
THIS IS HORRIBLE! JUST KIDDING. I LOVE IT! UPDATE SOON!
OptimisticMuffins chapter 15 . 5/20/2006
GA!1 I LOVE IT I REALLY DO WILL YOU PRETTY PLEASE UPDATE OR I WILL CRY!
Godsspiker chapter 15 . 5/20/2006
HELLO YOU HAVE MY ATTENTION FRIEND! I LOVED IT! IDON'T CARE THAT IT WAS TINY CHAPTERS! IT IS A FANTASTIC PLOT! ITS IN MY FAVES NOW! LOVE YOUR SUBCOMMENTS!

thanks. I'm done now... Check me out!

Godsspiker
Star and Robin7717 chapter 11 . 4/17/2006
I read ur story! i just haven't had time to review. it's really good but u should make the chapters a little bit longer.
ravanwolf chapter 11 . 4/12/2006
Aw, don't cry, I'll review. And since the world hasn't ended, your prediction was wrong. I'll make it clear for you, THIS WAS A GREAT STORY!
alyssum32 chapter 11 . 4/7/2006
uh... i thought this story was also a bbxrae, not just a robxstar(?). after...after...after. After a while I get sick of reading the word "after". and would X's weakness by any chance be losing Starfire? (I tend to analyze things till they're dead:) This story is getting a little bit tired. although it is a good plot, it's just a bit predictable and not quite as exciting as I intended. Do you think you could liven it up a bit?(please?)

I am honestly not trying to be mean.I'm just being my usual slightly cruel critical self and offering a little constructive criticism:). i don't ever mean to offend anyone.
Agent of the Divine One chapter 11 . 4/4/2006
Please don't cry, I think the idea and story are both excellent. And Red X's weakness is the same as Robin's...Starfire. If she doesn't survive the fray he won't be satisfied.

Post when you can. :)