Reviews for Gone
Blackwitch31 chapter 3 . 9/6/2008
I read your story, and Alexis had a hard experience, it must be hard to due with a such thing like rape, you exposed very well the story action and i'm waiting for the next chapter.
GrimlockX4 chapter 3 . 12/26/2007
PLEASE update this wickedly suspenseful story soon.
blood shifter chapter 3 . 11/30/2007
this story is very good. why did you stop it? please try and update soon.
darkangelwp chapter 3 . 11/17/2007
This sounds really good. Please update soon!
ralexis cor chapter 3 . 6/2/2007
Its been amolst 6 months please update with um sugar on top
Storm Blue Lightning Saix chapter 3 . 5/13/2006
ah, that was so sad please update soon!
Black Jack278 chapter 3 . 1/29/2006
Will Alexis begin to remember? Will Damien return? Will you update? Continue soon!
The-Charcoal-Alchemist chapter 3 . 1/3/2006
*does the happy dance* Yay! You updated! *starts crying* Poor Alexis!
Lil' Monroe chapter 3 . 1/3/2006
She lost her memory.. Well this is going to be a hard one to explain to Optimus now. Wonder how the Autobots will take it. Maybe just for a suggestion Redalert could find a way to sure her but keep it the way it is right now. Update

soon! -
Lady Shockbox chapter 3 . 1/2/2006

Starscream: What's her problem?

Shockblast: She's mad at that guy for kidnaping Alexis. Which brings me to one question. Will he be in this story again?

Sixshot: Yeah. Are the annoying pests-

Kicker: Boys.

sixshot: Whatever! Are the boys goanna bring Alexis to the base and somehow Damien follows them. I still can't figure out what he wants with her.

Shockbox: UPDATE SOON!
The Lucille Incident chapter 3 . 1/2/2006
OMG! That was very suspenceful... and scary too. O please continue!
Akida411searcher chapter 3 . 1/2/2006
what? no way! what now? update soon!
The-Charcoal-Alchemist chapter 2 . 11/19/2005
The Loliconvict chapter 2 . 11/14/2005
YAY! An Up-Date! Daimen is a TOTAL loser, so kill him. Up-Date ASAP!
Tirya King chapter 2 . 11/14/2005
This chapter could probably have been a little longer since not much happened in it. The writing is improving, but I still saw a few grammar mistakes. Small ones, really, but just watch out for that. While I understand the incredible stress they must be under, Rad is the optimistic leader of the group. He should be more logical than this, less fatalistic. If they are using forensics in the car, then maybe they caught something from the kidnapper as well? It would be all too easy for a single hair of his to fall or his skin to touch something. The scientists would have totally done a sweep on the car. Hm, I'd like to see if you do something with that :)

As I used to be a biology major with a direction toward forensics, I do know that a case does not become 'cold' for quite some time. Certainly after a few weeks the mission would be more 'body recovery' than 'search and rescue' based, but it would not go cold for at least another year, possibly longer. Since she was obviously removed from the car by someone (as she isn't there, and there is no sign of her dragging herself away) the case would certainly stay hot for a good long time with dogs and all sorts of fun searching methods.

A week is a pretty short time for her to have lost her entire sense of self. For him to have hit her that hard in so short a time, he must have done nothing less than bludgeon her with a baseball bat O.o And that would probably end up killing her instead. I'm curious why he took her since she is of no real value to him. Maybe he's working for the Decepticons?