Reviews for Saboteur
cyenthia 30 chapter 9 . 2/7/2014
Need more
clerical medical chapter 8 . 9/18/2011
Now you've whumped Caldwell I find I like him more. What does that say about me? Great story, I'm loving it!
Calamitynexus chapter 9 . 9/12/2009
It was great. I loved the ending, especially the little twist. Good job.
x Varda x chapter 9 . 12/28/2008
That was great! Thanks you two for writing it. I love Daedalus stories and excellent whump and tension all round! Also your OC was very funny. I laughed embarrassingly loudly at some of his comments...
anonymous chapter 9 . 6/24/2008
Great story, well-written and plotted although I would have loved more Elizabeth/Caldwell. One caveat, Texans do not talk like Adair and are not all bull-riding cowboys. Every part of this story was wonderful (especially Hermiod's repeated heroism) except for the character of Adair. You didn't need him.
Namonaki Pharaoh chapter 9 . 3/24/2008
*cheers*

This is an incredible story & I loved it. The nice suspense you two had going was awesome & well done. I especially liked the extra killer coming to whump Adair. I was wondering why and how /he/ was going to come out of the story scot-free. XD

Indiscriminative whumping required, eh? ;)

A well written story & I wanted more after finishing the last chapter. Adair's lines were priceless and, of all the characters, it was Adair that I related to. (And no, I'm not from Texas. ;) I'm on the East coast.)

Great job & virtual cookies to both of you!
twinchaosblade chapter 9 . 10/15/2007
This was a truely great story, masterfully written and with fantastic characterizations! I was especially fond of the way you portrayed Carson, Rodney and Adair, very entertaining and true to character IMHO. You certainly succeeded in keeping this a mystery story with surprising turns, and you maintained the suspense brilliantly throughout the story. Plus, you clearly won't hear me arguing against the fair share of whump all around!

I hope you decide to write another piece in collaboration; this was well worth the read since I enjoyed it deeply from beginning to end!

(There is only one minor flaw I noticed in the 8th chapter: First you said that Teyla and Radek were both moved to the general ward of the infirmary and then you mentioned that Radek and Sheppard were moved to the main ward the day Teyla and Rodney were released from the infirmary.)
Corabe chapter 9 . 10/10/2007
This is awesome! I loved Captain Adair, he was my favorite! I was born and raised in New Mexico, grew up on a horse farm and I still live in New Mexico, Adair reminds me so much of my Dad and the people I grew up with. When Adair said you say Pinto and I say Paint I laughed because I knew exactly what he was talking about, we raised Paints and Quarterhorses, it was perfect!

Court
ditraveler chapter 9 . 3/28/2007
Great story thanks for sharing it!
gabumon chapter 9 . 2/11/2007
hehe, naked aliens bother everyone
Hettie chapter 9 . 6/28/2006
Great story, you two. As a mystery buff, I loved all of the foreshadowing and the Agatha Christie ending. Seriously, you two should consider another collaboration. Your dialogue was the best, nailed everyone. I especially loved McKay / Shepard /Beckett, of course. Also, was Captain Adair cool or what.

Thanks for sharing, hope you decide to work together again,
purnaji chapter 9 . 6/19/2006
One word: BRIL-LI-ANT!

Thanks for making a summer flu easier to bear. I'm looking forward to further collaborations!

:-)

Andi

from Budapest,Hungary
BizzyLizzy chapter 9 . 6/18/2006
That was great - I just had to keep reading until I reached the end.
rogue1503 chapter 9 . 6/17/2006
Awesome story, I commend you on the way you guys managed to juggle so many characters at once, keep them all in the picture in real time and still weave the plot.

Loved your extra scenes and think you did a really great job on this!
mel chapter 1 . 6/17/2006
very cute story... enjoyed the equal opportunity whumping! love your new characger, but living in texas as i do, cant say i've heard much of his phrases!...

my only complaint... early on the comment "you say pinto and i say paint" you know those are two different things right? a pinto is a colour, and a paint is a breed... a paint can actually be a solid coloured horse (tho then he would be a crop out)...

but hay, maybe i'm just being too picky! sorry!...

write more!