Reviews for The house of unwanted wishes
Moonlight Myst chapter 6 . 5/2/2012
You've many errors in spelling & punctuation, as well as a few grammatical errors. Anyhow, I love the story! Oh!Poor Jack-o'-lantern! I just want to swoop in there & save him! Omi is so naïve! Lovable little Omi! He's like a little brother to me. As for Jack, I'm a sucker for wimps. I can't help it! I've a protective heart. Heh. Jack-o'-lantern is my nickname for Jack. Don't ask why, it just is. Please, update soon! I MUST find out what happens to Jack!
Cmpteraddict chapter 6 . 4/12/2010
Awesome. Please continue. Aww...Poor children.
pikachuandarceus chapter 6 . 1/2/2009
pikachu: nice! I love the overrall Idea for the story!

rceus: *points at pikachu* -coughxiaolinfangirlcough-
Shadir chapter 6 . 3/9/2007
This hallucinating and very easily frightened.

When continued?
Fishheads chapter 6 . 9/15/2006
em no esruc a decalp hctiw eht

uoy era woh olleh
Crystalas chapter 6 . 9/2/2006
brillaint story i hope you continue it!
Dark Kyotoa chapter 6 . 7/14/2006
Wow... Hope nothing bad happens to them! Fire Ants!
xToXiCxFaIrYxEnVy chapter 6 . 5/10/2006
OMG! that was minteh! I love Dojo and Wormy, that was halarious! I practicly fell off my seat, well, I did and hurt my head real bad. Lol. Keep it up! I can't wait to find out what happnes next! I love James also! He is minteh!

~ToXiC~
Shidobu Jaganshi chapter 6 . 2/11/2006
Hello .

-Shidobu Jaganshi
Dragangrlgeisher chapter 6 . 1/31/2006
AH! dat was kinda of scary. i relle read the kimiko and raimundo parts cuz i love dem together! - I waish i was in the house! Thr room starts to change and bodies came out under the bed and stuff. AH! gotta go! running very fast like she never ran before! SHUT UP! I"M TRYING TO BE ALIVE! Sorry!
The Mystic Doctor chapter 6 . 12/31/2005
Keep writing! I want to see how all this turns out! Nice job with the creepiness in the plot!
Jane0142 chapter 6 . 12/11/2005
this is such a good story! its got such a good story line. i just think you need to watch your spelling and punctuation sometimes though.
altairity chapter 6 . 12/10/2005
love it! Update or else...I'll...do something!
fuzzy-bunnies-XD chapter 6 . 12/10/2005
DAMN! cliffhangers!

~fuzzy-bunnies
Negitive Zero chapter 6 . 12/10/2005
You sometimes skipped places to put quotation marks. There were problems with Clays dialog, you need to abreveate some of the words he uses like any word ending in "ing" should be "in'" and "suppose" should be "s'pose"

Anyway, this is a good fic. Keep it up. c ya
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »