Reviews for Growing Up Pikey
0Cloudless0 chapter 1 . 11/28/2013
No fair! Wish this was finished! Pretty well written! Rare to find a good Snatch story, although Snatch fics are rare anyway. Wish you could've finished it.
hidansgirl1234 chapter 3 . 11/2/2013
I really really like this story! Pleeeease update this!
Guest chapter 3 . 11/5/2012
Pretty cool, would of liked to here some of mickeys adventures while becoming a gypsy boxing champ :)
GruesomeEmilie chapter 3 . 9/3/2011
This was very good, and I love this film. The only criticism I would have is you sometimes got the English terminology wrong, you used many American alternatives; for example in England we wouldn't normally use 'trailer' we'd use 'caravan', and 'mom' for 'mum'. Other than that your story is amazing.
herp-di-derp chapter 3 . 11/8/2009
I like this story alot!:)

Please update soon!
SerenitySaint chapter 3 . 6/29/2008
So far, so good! :)

I hope to be reading more soon!

-SerenitySaint
DiamondRussia chapter 3 . 11/19/2007
Cute! I love Snatch, and yours is one of the few fics out there! Thanks so much for keeping the 90s alive!
FRiEDCHiCKiN chapter 1 . 3/14/2007
Hello you simply MUST update! {pwetty pwease?} *bats eyelashes* I even added you to my favourite stories, which is a rare sight!
Raging Raven chapter 3 . 3/8/2007
This is a really great story.

You should really update.
LadyAmandanthala chapter 3 . 5/25/2006
PLEASE UPDATE! It's awesome!
CosmicGirl22 chapter 3 . 4/4/2006
This is an awesome fic! you write really well. Its so good!
Sweet A.K chapter 3 . 2/15/2006
That was really sweet of Mickey! I loved it! Update soon!

Amanda
Brown Eyed Girl1 chapter 2 . 2/12/2006
I see that you haven't updated in some time . .. but I wish you would. I love Micky and would love to read a story focused on his life, and I'm enjoying your treatment of the character. You've caught a very good tone and you should run with it.

Please update soon . . . I know there has to be more . . .
jj2629 chapter 2 . 12/13/2005
UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE!
Sweet A.K chapter 2 . 12/7/2005
This is interesting. I like it so far. Update soon!

Amanda