Reviews for Divide and Conquer
Celestinasong chapter 6 . 7/7/2013
Theres some inconsistencies in this fic. If quatre was so naive he would have opened the door the first night. And if duo was so worried he would have had quatre sleepover in his room... Also i have started to avoid fics with pointless violence. Sorry it was good in the beginning too...
Celestinasong chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
Nice i like how you write. Very interesting
Shinigami Kiyomi chapter 6 . 2/24/2012
i love this chapter its all about duo
Shinigami Kiyomi chapter 7 . 2/24/2012
wow its great! are u gonna continue this? i can't wait to see what happens next /

(i wanna see more about duo though - im not complaining if thats what it sounds like x i just really love duo /)
Owule chapter 7 . 1/18/2012
I was just rereading my gundam wing fanfics when I came across this story.

I really love the gundam boys in the real world without the gundams and the back story you provided here in the school.

I hope you continue this fanfic.

PLEASE UPDATE! _

-Scythe

p.s. I can't wait to see how duo and heero's relationship develops.
hitsuni chapter 7 . 3/5/2011
my dear.. please please please continue this? Pleaseeeeeeeeee?

i just got back to gundamwing fandom recently. And i've read quite a number of your stories. This story is really very well written especially in their characterisation and i can really feel what the characters are feeling. please do continue!
Madame Vod chapter 7 . 5/24/2010
really hope to see more of this story one day, this and Beyond Desire, pretty please?
stardarkening chapter 1 . 3/10/2010
This is really rather wonderful, I like it a lot! The skills and thus attitudes of the pilots remain even though the setting is so radically different. Although, I'd still love to see Quatre as a kicking-butt-and-taking-names type character but it is so difficult to rationalize that with his innocent and caring nature drat enigmas. Keep at it though what is here so far is engaging
Animefreek23 chapter 7 . 1/26/2010
I am so interested in this story, I am dying to know what happens next. Trowa is so sweet. I hope you pick this story back up.
Madame Vodka chapter 7 . 10/3/2009
poke then what happens?
Khavi chapter 7 . 8/19/2009
Hm...last updated in 2004...*sweat* I get the niggling suspicion that that means there won't be any more updates...please tell me I'm wrong! Please update this story! I want to know how it ends! What are the evil Rauders planning next? Will Travis get his slimy paws on Duo(he'd probably LOSE 'em if he did - Duo with a knife is HOT!)? The Trowa/Quatre-ness of the last chapter now has me craving Heero/Duo goodness! Please update!

I'll give you cookies! Really!
syla chapter 7 . 7/26/2009
you can't! You simply CAN'T do this to ur fans! i've been waiting it's been months! add another chapter already! PLEASE! -_-'
Vanacorien chapter 1 . 6/22/2007
I really wish we could get an update to this . This is one my favorites of yours and I really wish it could continue. I love it! Especially the pill scene with Heero and Duo. Priceless. I hope you update it soon.
FireIceHenna chapter 7 . 6/4/2007
please please please update this fic. i come back to it every few months of the years since u last posted ch7 just waiting for more. so please write more *puppydog eyes*
Jeni chapter 7 . 4/16/2007
Damn you're good. ia m so enjoying your story and I would love to read more when you have the time to write. You must be busy with school or job so I will wait for the next chapter when you have time so no rush.

My name is Jennifer, Jeni for short. And I LOVE your stoires. This is not the first of your stories that I have read nor will it be the last. But Arigatomina You ROCK. _