Reviews for Peculiar
mmooch chapter 1 . 5/2/2009
Again, a great Graham story. Hope he followed through on his threat and punched Riley on the helicopter.
LisaMR chapter 1 . 9/19/2007
Very-very interesting angle you've worked here. I love the idea that Graham knew Buffy previously and it seems very in-character for Graham to keep it to himself. Lovely job.
goddessa39 chapter 1 . 5/22/2005
I have run into this three times and my computer is finally working. I like this fic, but I'm not quite sure who exactly the guy is. Graham? Forest? Could you get back to me with an email to just answer that? Thanks? Did you get this from an actual little show piece or was it totally random?
Kyra2 chapter 1 . 12/5/2003
And this just makes Graham even more likeable than he was before. Having been saved by Buffy and not only falling into that little pocket of Sunnyhell denial, but being truly grateful to her for it.
DarlingVioletta777 chapter 1 . 5/26/2003
This is completely amazing. You have a wonderful skill with writing, really. This story left me in tears. Completely original. I'm sorry you have stopped writing:(
Quicksilver19 chapter 1 . 5/12/2002
Awesome story! Finally a non bashing Riley fic! Thank god! ciao! :)
moonprincess97524 chapter 1 . 5/9/2001
I like it.
Queen of Cups chapter 1 . 4/23/2001
Cool!
Magda chapter 1 . 4/22/2001
Wow. Wonderful story, really. Very original. I'd love to see a follow up to this fic:o) Once again great job:o)