Reviews for Quarter Past Tuesday
CSIsnickers101 chapter 33 . 6/16/2012
OMG that was amazing! It was so well written, so in character and just so fantastic! I loved it! But I have only one complaint, are you going to do a sequel? If you do, trust me when I say I'll definitely read it! Another of your stories being added to my favourites list...
RosePetal7 chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
I was looking through random Snickers stories when I came across this one. Thank goodness I did. Gotta be the best one I've read! I can't even begin to explain how spot on the characters and dialogue were! It's been awhile but a sequel would be awesome :)
Elliesmeow chapter 33 . 2/13/2008
Loved Warrick as a protective friend to them both. I liked how their romance came about. It makes me sad they didn't get to adopt Cassie, "gumdrops" has got to be one of my all time favorite episodes.

Thanks for posting.

-Ellie
adara13 chapter 33 . 8/6/2007
Aww, this was so sweet and wonderful! I loved how you had the two working through everything from their first dates to getting married. I really enjoyed it.
mrs.eads Not MrsEads chapter 6 . 7/19/2007
i luv it! Name d chapters plz! Keep .it up!
panthersrock08 chapter 33 . 10/13/2006
i like the story i hope you make a sequal to this one.
FaithRocks chapter 33 . 4/30/2006
aw
Isabell89 chapter 33 . 4/9/2006
For whatever reason, I didn't catch the last chapter up until know. Anyway, just as I was scanning through the last couple of chapters to catch up again, I was wondering what exactly the title was supposed to mean, as it hadn't received any meaning in the story up until then. The last chaper however perfectly explained it, and I really loved the way you ended the story.
Guest chapter 33 . 3/13/2006
Please make a sequel. I LOVED this story. I was kinda hoping it wouldnt end.
jd chapter 33 . 3/10/2006
love it so much. the story have been great hope to read more snickers...
norma chapter 1 . 3/9/2006
i love your stories. i think they are great
DarkDreamer56 chapter 33 . 3/9/2006
Definitely sad to see this one end. Apparently so sad that it took me a week to review. Like how they were pursuing the adoption of Cassie, and as I've said before, Snicker's babies always make me happy. Which is good, b/c I've been in kind of a meh mood for the past couple weeks. Loved the connection to the title at the end!
krisnina77 chapter 33 . 3/8/2006
AH! I totally loved it! Great ending as well! I'm glad that they are going to have a baby. The last line was perfect. Glad you continued on and finished it, it was well worth it!
ZacEfronRox chapter 1 . 3/8/2006
This is a great story!

GeorgeEadsLover

Love quote of the review:

I don't think you relize how easily you make me smile!
tb chapter 33 . 3/7/2006
nice ending! it sad that they couldn't adopt Cassie but than they got great news they were finally going to have their own child, nice wrap up to this story!