Reviews for Heroics
redlipstick77 chapter 1 . 4/20
This is beautiful fuuuuck (except the victim blaming) but stillll omg i want to cry :(((((((((
izzywolf22 chapter 1 . 4/13
nooooooo i love this but it hurts
Dragon D. Madi chapter 1 . 12/21/2014
This is amazing. Thank you. I've been looking for something like this for a long time. Thank you.
Thebloodyrose chapter 1 . 10/18/2014
This is so sad
mysticstargirl chapter 1 . 9/7/2014
wHOA THERE SATAN HANDS OFF THE KEYBOARD

HOLY SHIT

THIS IS MINDBLOWINGLY SAD AND SADLY MINDBLOWING i JUST

ACK
Kagome Lagiama chapter 1 . 6/16/2014
T-this... It's beautiful... *sniffles* omg i'm crying so hard!
IsisDoll chapter 1 . 6/11/2014
Lo mio es el español xD 3 jajaja lo siento, básicamente lo que quería decir lo escribí en mal ingles pero... no podía quedarme así. Omg, llegué a tu fic gracias a un dibujo que te hicieron en honor a esta historia, wowowow gracias a Enel que me dio por venir a leer, ¡me encantó! no se mucho inglés pero curiosamente xD entendí todo. Amo el ZoLu y wow que escribes muy bien, la historia me llegó al corazón ¡que hermosa! y si, lloré :'( más con el final

Me da mucho gusto descubrir que hay más ZoLu fans, es una lástima que no hablemos el mismo idioma pero 3 créeme que me leeré todas tus historias! e intentaré dejar un merecido review :$ ¿no importa que sea en español? espero que no. ¡Saludos y besos! wow, felicitaciones por esta magnifica historia de verdad.
IsisDoll chapter 1 . 6/11/2014
omg :'( you make me cry! this is so sad, i love ZoLu and i love your story, thanks, please write more about ZoLu!

:( /3 Zoro...
A-Harlem chapter 1 . 5/29/2014
Well, I know I need to improve myself but no matter, I have to leave a review, even if my english is poor. m'sorry for that.
I can't remember the last time I read something so sad and beautiful at the same time. I just can't remember how I got here, but I don't regret it.
Even if it is an AU, I found Zoro so In-Character. I definitely recognized him through your word. I always imagined him like that : he loves Luffy and the rest haven't any importance. He's so selfish and he knows that, but he can't help to blame the whole world fort the death of Luffy (it's just the way I see things in this story). And Luffy here is... "so Luffy" : smiling, reckless, so funny and noisy, with some cat, bunny, and other cute animals of whom he cares. And, of course, ready to help the others, even if it means he can die.
I imagined the Luffy's voice (his happy voice...) on the answering machine and that's when I really cried, and when Zoro took the car, I realized he's going to kill himself. The worst thing, but the only way for him to stop suffer.

It's a long, long review but I really want to thank you for writing this OS (2005... I'm lag shame on me). Thanks you a lot ! *tilting to the ground*
*Harlem*
Sabaku No Lola chapter 1 . 10/30/2013
Me encanto! D: Realmente muy triste pero me encanto Amo esta pareja Q.Q
shadowmarialove chapter 1 . 8/31/2013
SOOOOOO...hekilledhimself?...Y?...Dammit don't answer y, I already know...I like this
SoulMore chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
FAN!
jam klaoo chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
so sad :"(
deathbyepic100 chapter 1 . 5/24/2013
OH. MY. GOD. I'M GANNA CRY!
Callie982 chapter 1 . 4/6/2013