Reviews for I Know This One
Guest chapter 11 . 2/21/2013
DAYUMMMMMMMMMMMMM!This is so good!I hope you update soon!Its been a while,too wonderful a story to leave unfinished!Great stuff,Love it! E/O FOREVERRRRRRRRRR!
cinderella chapter 11 . 5/23/2012
This is so good!Wonderful job so far.I love it!Still waiting on the UPDATE!Great stuff.E/O FOREVERRRRRRRR!
wig.in.a.box chapter 1 . 8/5/2006
I love the "partner" confusion!
adbailey chapter 11 . 6/12/2006
Okay, this is one of the best stories I have read. Your talent for capturing the true character of each person is truly amazing. The story is also very interesting. I have absolutely no complaints, I think you are doing a wonderful job! Please update as soon as possible...I will be checking every day.
A.D. Rath chapter 11 . 6/11/2006
That was cute little chapter, but I'm glad you added that little part with Maureen about Nate 'cause it reminded me of what the story was about :) Great chapter!
swimmergal06 chapter 11 . 6/11/2006
This is a good story, a good balance of the case and EO interaction!
Rainnboots chapter 11 . 6/11/2006
Aw... what a sad story. Poor Maureen. Post soon!
onetreefan chapter 11 . 6/10/2006
oh my god! that was such a good update. please more soon. i love this story. i missed it. :-) great stuff. can't wait to see where you take it from here. great writing.

huge fan of the EOness!

onetreefan
GodsAngel37rs chapter 10 . 6/3/2006
great story
El Chacal chapter 10 . 4/9/2006
Great story! Keep it going. You are planning to take this story right to the pizza and beer segment of the show, right?
A.D. Rath chapter 10 . 4/7/2006
He turned! Hehe, great chapter!
liv scully chapter 10 . 4/7/2006
This was a well written story with great characterization especially dealing with the E/O romance. Strong plot and nice attention to detail. I loved how Maureen developed into a more promenent character in this fic. (For the most part, in other stories, Maureen is just a decoration or a lure to get E/O together without any pretext.) Again great story, extremely well done! Can't wait to read your next one!
onetreefan chapter 10 . 4/7/2006
very good update. i love this story. you should update this more often. great GREAT story!

onetreefan
KaydenceRei chapter 10 . 4/7/2006
I totally agree about Casey's hair. *dramatic eyeroll* Dying her hair blonde was ridiculous. She's Casey Novak, not our Alex. Lol.

I have nothing against her of course!

Loved the interrogations by the way, nicely written!

And I loved the end of the chapter, completely cute how Elliot got excited over Olivia and pizza, what a man! Lol!

-Kay
Abra Deneen chapter 9 . 4/2/2006
That was a fantastic chapter well worth the wait!
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »