Reviews for Sailor Moon Eternal
Bunny Production chapter 32 . 5/30
Awesome job!
Bunny production chapter 32 . 5/3
I have no words... SO GOOD!
OMG! I love your website, fanfics , merchandise (because they're awesome).
So please keep going, I love this fanfic (especially Haruka and Seiya scenesī¸).
Please keep going, me and my friends love this fic.
Please... PLEASE!.
Sincerely,
Pink Bunny
bgreeno chapter 32 . 1/7
loved the chapter cant waite till the next one
dabomb29 chapter 32 . 3/7/2015
Sayer, Robin, Terry, Alex, and Tara?
I thought Setsuna's name was Trista in the English Dub.
Chad and Greg don't exist in the manga.
anyoumous chapter 32 . 8/29/2014
Please upload thenext chapter asap thank you
Octica chapter 31 . 8/21/2014
Yay an update! This story so far has been one of the best Sailor Moon fanfictions of all time. I can't wait to see what happens next, especially between Michelle and Robin. 3 Keep up the good work and please update again soon!
anyoumous chapter 31 . 8/19/2014
When is the next chapter this story is rather incomplete so will you please complete it asap this is a very nice fanfic i wish to read the next chapter soon
Venus5-Gryffindor chapter 31 . 4/19/2013
Keep it going!
and it's great to see that Quartet again
christopher.k.allen.1 chapter 31 . 2/7/2013
I am really interested in this story! I hope you continue!
Guest chapter 31 . 9/3/2012
write more
DestinedDuelist893 chapter 31 . 6/16/2012
This story is the best ever! I really love it! Please update soon!
Aquatica03 chapter 31 . 6/16/2012
I really love this story! One of the best on ! You have really done a great job in writing this. The storyline..the details..everything is fantastic! I really hope you update soon I would love to see how it ends! :)
James Birdsong chapter 31 . 8/19/2011
Indeed a good chapter
dabomb29 chapter 30 . 6/23/2011
I love this story! It's one of the best HarukaxSeiya fanfics ever! I just think it's kinda weird that you made the Sailor Starlights be male and make Seiya like Setsuna.
iamcoolohyeah chapter 30 . 10/18/2010
I am such a huge fan of this fanfic I'm so glad you finally updated after 2 years, but it's all becoming a bit too much for me! Now Seiya likes Setsuna now? Does he really have to go around kissing everybody? Well, I hope you don't discontinue this story and you give it an ending. A happy ending as a matter of fact.