Reviews for A Bittersweet Memory
Sakuragurl101 chapter 4 . 11/30/2006
good so far:D
Silverjojo08 chapter 8 . 6/20/2006
Wow, this is a great story. And judging by the date of your last update, I doubt you'll finish. But if you do, I'll be waiting. Yeah, I'm weird like that. But this is a great story. So, I'll be waiting. Though, you've probably given up on this story
Nothlen chapter 8 . 3/10/2006
Awesome story! :D I never thought Ember and Vlad as a couple, but it works out very nicely. Can't wait for the next chapter!

-Nothlen-
L'ange-Sans-Ailes chapter 8 . 3/8/2006
I know you, I knew I knew you, you had this story set up on the dp online site, but you can’t be you, cause that person finished it, and had the sequal up, that story was unbelievable, it was great, now don't get me wrong i mean no disrespect, i just really respected this story, and would like to see it finished.
Firefly4000 chapter 8 . 2/15/2006
poor Ember lol poor Vlad i love this story, please continue
FullmetalObsessed chapter 8 . 10/31/2005
HIYAZ! Im here to say YAY! One more time because the chapter was increadibly... increadable SO YAY! Wait, hold the phone. A SEQUEL? You are writeing a SEQUEL! AH! That is so squee! SQUEE I TELL YOU! Must read, must read, MUST READ! That or I'm losing my mind and imaginateing the whole thing, witch I hope I'm not. Cuz that would be weird, witch I am, but then I wouldnt get to read MORE! *twitch* I luv this story LUV IT! And am happy you updated and mentioned me being insane, witch I am, and I guess I cant lose my mind cuz i never had it in the first place SO! Update soon!

Till then, Luv, FMO... again
stackles chapter 8 . 10/30/2005
:O

uh oh! aw, poor ember... and vlad :(

really good so far :D

UPDATE AGAIN SOON! :D
stackles chapter 7 . 10/30/2005
:O whoa

thats harsh :O

but really good still :D lol
stackles chapter 6 . 10/30/2005
o

dun dun dunn...

whos clockwork? :S is he on the cartoon? ive never seen him before :S

lol, i guess ill find out later :P lol

good chapter though, cant wait to read the next one :D
stackles chapter 5 . 10/30/2005
AW! that was so sweet:) lol this was a good chapter :) lol really sweet :)
stackles chapter 4 . 10/30/2005
aw, i wish a guy would do that for me :P lol... well, no, actually, i'd rather punch the guy :P lol
stackles chapter 3 . 10/30/2005
aw, thats so sweet :) and dont worry, youre not confuzing me:P lol

really good so far, it was cute :D lol
StoryCrafter chapter 8 . 10/29/2005
I knew that scene sounded familiar. ;)

Pretty good story. It's gonna my favorites!
Kuki Salazar chapter 8 . 10/27/2005
kooL! lol i lyke this story! this is so tottaly RAD! loL! K i So CaNt WaIt FoR yOuR nExT uPdAtE!
KokonoGregorio chapter 8 . 10/26/2005
Gregorio: Well, my name is Gregorio, but Koko here just calls me Orio. Not quite sure why.

Kokono: 'Cause I like cookies! Isn't it obvious?

Gregorio: Yes, it is. And, anyway, I like this story a lot, too! _

Kokono: Yes! I knew you would! You're like me when it comes to original ideas! Add a good plot and great writing, and viola! We fall in love with it! _ 'Nyways, CAN'T WAIT FOR NEXT CHAPPIE!

Gregorio: *startled by Kokono's outburst* Gyah!

Kokono: PLEASE UPDATE SOON! I WANNA SEE HOW IT TURNS OUT!

Gregorio: Stop destroying my ear drums and I'll give you a cookie.

Kokono: 'Kay! _

Gregorio: *tosses her a cookie* I dunno how long this'll keep her quiet, so please update soon!