Reviews for Simon
deanandjo4ever1 chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
Cuteeeeeeeeeee. I love Kaylee if anyone could convince the Caption or Simon anything its Kaylee. Maybe SImon and Jayne could become friends.
alisosia chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
I just love how Simon reacts to the Jayne/River relationship in this series
hannahelaine13 chapter 1 . 6/6/2010
"Little mei-mei" is redundant. "Mei-mei" means little sister, so you've basically said "little little sister." Just so you know. :)
hahaha-evil chapter 1 . 7/20/2007
yipie
LucyStag chapter 1 . 7/22/2006
O, I have never been a Rayne shipper, but that sold me a little bit. Very nice!
canthereisto chapter 1 . 5/3/2006
aw. Tha's too cute and adorable for wrds. Except FANTASTIC. It was sucha well written fic!

Ava
BrienneofThrace chapter 1 . 4/19/2006
*SQUE* This will be short since I'm still trying to get through this ADORABLE series, but I just have to say that last line just put the biggest, dopiest grin on my face. Oh, Jayne!
Azamiko chapter 1 . 11/21/2005
*giggle*(note: I'm not the most eloquent reviewer, and since I intend to read all of these, sorry if I don't do all of 'em)
simonishot chapter 1 . 10/17/2005
you are a really good writer. I wish you would write some Simon stories, because he is my favorite, but your Jayne is excellent too. I love the fact that you make him so...smooshy...you know what I mean? Like a piece of granite, but with melting marshmallow on the insides. And I like that Simon didn't get all crazy/mad at him.
Elizabeth5 chapter 1 . 10/16/2005
I love love love this series. Please continue.
ph6fingeredman chapter 1 . 10/15/2005
.Valar.

That was fantastic. You were able to write in the accents without making the dialogue incomprehensible, and your characterization was fantastic.

plus... jayne/river is so, so, well, I don't know, but its so something and its a good something!

In conclusion:

SQUE!
vegiegurl-too lazy to log in chapter 1 . 10/14/2005
Aw...So sweet. _ For a name, how about 'Mare Serenitatis'?
Moni chapter 1 . 10/14/2005
Love the series...Please write more!

What can I say I love Jayne
Tallera chapter 1 . 10/14/2005
*sigh* I LOVE this series you've got going! Sorry to hear your e-mail isn't working, but these are awesome, even without any beta-ing! :) To be perfectly honest, I think my favorite part is how FAST you're turning out new installments! Every time I check it seems like there's one or two new ones, and each one is sweeter and more "aw"-inspiring than the last! Pretty please, keep up the amazing work! :D
Wrenn8811 chapter 1 . 10/14/2005
WOW, I love this series, and thanks for the new chinese sayings, I love that River tells her brother off.

Wrenn