Reviews for Future Past
angel de acuario chapter 1 . 6/14/2014
Espero que Dean y Castiel ;Sam y Gabriel sean pareja .
LadyDeath09 chapter 6 . 8/22/2010
Im just discovering stories from years ago and I found yours, but also enjoy it. Supernatural fan here, just what us killin the babies? What took control of Sam that made him almost kill deanna? Its a good story, just like supernatural! Please continue on with this story I like it!
mollieclarke chapter 6 . 9/28/2006
great story

update soon plz
HYPERLITE.HO chapter 6 . 9/17/2006
aw man will you please please please finish this? I love this story! It's so cute how Sam calls Deanna Dean sometimes lol.
IHeartJensen chapter 6 . 7/12/2006
i love this story and if you need a beta ill be it update soon
Ginny chapter 6 . 4/30/2006
I really like this story and I think you should finish it if you get the chance...its a really great idea and you have a really great writing style. :-)
SammySexKitten chapter 6 . 3/9/2006
i dont know if you still write this story anymore. i was randomyl looking through the search engine and read it. i hope you continue to write this. i like this plot a lot. i wonder what happens to them.
lovely chapter 1 . 3/3/2006
why did you ever stop writing this story...i liked the whole idea of dean and sam being over protective over a girl in the family for once! hope you continue
SammysAngel chapter 6 . 12/8/2005
Hey, I absolutley LOVE this story! Its definitely one of my favorites, please update soon! I miss reading new chapters!:D
tje-82871 chapter 6 . 11/16/2005
Great story idea! I'm enjoying it. Keep going!
Scarlett.Cupcake chapter 6 . 11/7/2005
I LOVED this chapter! Please update soon! Thanks! :P
Ghostwriter chapter 6 . 11/6/2005
Oh. That makes sense. Let's go kick some butt. More please, when you have time. Catch ya on the flip side.
Scarlett.Cupcake chapter 5 . 10/26/2005
AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME! Please update soon! I really NEED to know what happens...thanks. :)
Ghostwriter chapter 5 . 10/26/2005
Dude! What was that? When did Sam get all freaky? Can't wait to see what's goin' on. Catch ya on the flip side.
Genesis04 chapter 5 . 10/25/2005
um... i'm confused like... a lot.

1: what's with the whole Count thing? am i the only one who doesn't know? or... what?

2: wtheck just happened to Sam? what was that?

i heart this story, just really really confused right now...