Reviews for The Key
krisbeh chapter 2 . 2/17/2011
it would take quite a while to write considering all the dialog you would have to incorporate, but I love that you're ever so slightly changing the direction of the show. I do hope you haven't given up complete hope of this story and continue writing.

Also, I've always hated Riley. BeeGee forever!
mmooch chapter 2 . 1/9/2011
As weird as it sounds for the characters at this point, I wish that Giles was the baby's father, not Riley. It would make more sense for the monks to make the Watcher the father...assuming the Watcher was a guy.
eligin chapter 2 . 8/30/2010
Do you have this finished somewhere, I would really like to know your take on this season. Epi rewrites are my fave. Please tell me you finished it or are going to.
edq-ocd18 chapter 2 . 7/10/2008
Please add more! Love it all the way with the jealousy!
piperprudencematthews chapter 2 . 2/6/2007
please please please write more i need to know why buffy is sick who is the key? please please write more
Angel of the day chapter 2 . 12/2/2006
Hurry up and update I like it very very very much!
anglophile80 chapter 2 . 11/19/2005
Forgot to leave a review when I read this a while ago.

Loving the story, and looking forward to more. Hoping for Chapter 3 in the near future. :)
SuziJ chapter 2 . 11/19/2005
Very nice story! Also like the long chapters. Can't wait to see what Riley does when Buffy gives him the news.

Please update soon.
MikoTaijiay chapter 1 . 10/30/2005
Any chance of an update soon? Your story is well written and interesting so far. I'm sure you haven't reached the plot quite yet. But I have a feeling I know where this is going. :)
Buff chapter 2 . 10/15/2005
really cool

update soon :)

is the pairing Buffy and Angel?
anna chapter 1 . 10/14/2005
Yes! Please more B/G goodness is greatly appreciated. Good story so far, you've managed to put the snarky conversation in without loosing the essence of each character. I am looking forward to the next install(hint hint)
Drk Puddles chapter 1 . 10/14/2005
Nice! really liked it but are you going to write more?