Reviews for Akuma no Ketsueki
Ero-kun chapter 10 . 7/19/2007
Naruto as a tool? Feh, I don't like this. And still with this Hokage bullshit.

Story is nice to read but this version of Naruto is bit too harsh.

Sakura? Tsunade-baa-chan is angry, Sakura like Orochiaru... Sounds creepy, pink haired pedophil...

Ja ne!
Demonkid chapter 10 . 7/9/2007
conspiracy theories.. I had though that it was Sasuke not Kabuto... death to Sakura
bumike99 chapter 9 . 5/25/2007
This is a excellent story I can't wait for the update. I am wondering if the guy the spies report to is gonna be Kabuto...
ArmchairANBU chapter 9 . 3/26/2007
Very good story but a little more background on the other characters would be nice for e.g

sakura pov over how she is induced to help the sound nins

so long as it doesn't mess up the plot o course :-)

Carry on writing

i wish i had half of your skill (chikushyo)
Krows Scared chapter 9 . 2/24/2007
Ouch! gives a whole new meaning to the phrase '2 faced' LOL!

Back into the intrigue and action again soon hopefully and hoorah! Sakura bashing (can't stand the whiney, superior little brat)

I say it every time but I don't care how long it takes you to update so long as you do ...eventually.
theinsane chapter 9 . 2/17/2007
No errors that I can see, and I'm sure that there are none there anyway. This is a very wonderfully written story, and I dearly hope that you finish it. The torture scene was descriptive and gory-I LOVE IT (don't take the L-word lightly either). You made Naruto react towards the infomation, but in such a way that isn't betraying his village and sympathetic, and he IS in fact traumatized (yay traumatization!), despite his efforts to hide it.

theinsane chapter 3 . 2/16/2007
Great story you have here! The It's not too, "I hate life. I wanna die," but it isn't too light either.

The only error that I found was that you spelled alerted instead of altered in "that he alerted the Kage Bunshin". Otherwise it's perfect! (As usual
monte302 chapter 9 . 1/20/2007
damn i liked this story. I haven't read anything similar to this yet. Update soon plz
KiraraKat chapter 9 . 12/24/2006
Very interesting storyline. I'm looking foward to the next chapter.
stoictimer chapter 9 . 12/23/2006

today is

jk jk

thanks for updating. it was nice reading this chapter! keep up the awesome work

Ikasury chapter 8 . 11/11/2006
O.O oohh! did sakura do something bad? *says extremely sarcastic with an evil grin* personally, i hope she gets all that's coming to her and more, interogation or not she deserves it! *slightly growls* Rin-neechan this story's going great! i hope you continue, i wanna see what happens to my second-least-fav. character (right behind sasuke, tied with oro-kun *eye twitching*) Sayonara, looking forward to whatcha' got next .
Krows Scared chapter 8 . 11/6/2006
*snigger* Naruto falling asleep in the chair...just the right touch of humour and a nice twist on the end as well.

Curiouser and curiouser...

Good stuff!
OLazy1 chapter 8 . 9/8/2006
This is a very good.

I can't wait for the next chapter.
Stormraven chapter 8 . 9/8/2006
The last bit was a shocker. Love your style and great plotwork.
asdf chapter 8 . 9/8/2006
Wow good story. I just hope it won't end up a naru/hina stoy because theres just way too many of those. mebe naru/saku XD. Hope you update soon!
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »