Reviews for Downtime Adventures
icecreamgal31 chapter 14 . 1/11/2009
I'm rolling on the floor over here!
CrystalKenobi chapter 1 . 3/28/2008
chapt 1 lol oh i'm right there with janet and sam wiht my imgaination. Lol i thought of him as boxers but the image of thongs is priceless also. only to find out they were talking about shower shoes. Good job fooling me there.
axania chic chapter 14 . 3/14/2008
LOL!

This was brilliant! Loved reading it.
HDorothy chapter 14 . 2/26/2007
Oh, Maggie, you did it again!

This was so worth waiting for. LOL I'm still laughing...poor Jack...or should I say poor Sam. And so cool you used that internet photo of A.T. You're a genius!
NicoleKennedy92 chapter 14 . 2/24/2007
Lol that was funny i have seen that pic on the internet lol. it was an awsome story!

JJ:P
Zi Marquise chapter 14 . 2/24/2007
Lol! So this is what you've been secretly plotting. I love it. Amazing. Wonderful.

~Zi
froggy0319 chapter 14 . 2/23/2007
Really need the smile and I could not help but enjoy this one :)
InnerEssence chapter 14 . 2/23/2007
That was seriously hilarious! And after all dat 'i'll print you another one' LOLOL priceless!
Nessie1701 chapter 14 . 2/23/2007
OMG, I was ROTFLMAO. This was SO funny! Of course I am dying to know where and why Sam posed for the picture! Loved it!
liketoread chapter 14 . 2/23/2007
Yay! A new downtime adventure! This one was great! And well-written enough that it seemed like watching a video of it! Loved it! Really enjoyed the interaction (i.e., play-fighting) between Sam and Jack. Very fun to read.
Zoser chapter 14 . 2/23/2007
I laughed through the whole thing!
14karatgold chapter 1 . 2/23/2007
Haha. You got me there. That was freaking hilarious. Easily the funniest thing I've ever read on Fanfiction in my entire life! Brilliant!

kt
Vegas Barbie chapter 4 . 7/30/2006
Buttercup huh? I am literally trying to picture the cat inside his jacket and those claws digging into his chest...

Quick I have the first aid kit :)

Barbie...

Hey its time for another one of these guys!
liketoread chapter 13 . 7/5/2006
If I recall... this one was quite different than the others, but very enjoyable. Love the banter between them, and I love the loyalty that Jack shows to his entire team. Excellent chapter!
WarmTea chapter 13 . 7/4/2006
*giggles*

I loved it.

Still giggling more.

Very very cute and funny.

*Bites back a joke about Little Bunny Foo Foo*

Particularly loved...

“The moral of the story is . . . if you want to impress a prince, don’t borrow clothes from a snakehead. They’re all overdressed maniacs and they get really pissed off if you put butter in their shoes!”

Great job!