Reviews for Essence of Snowglobes

I don't want it to end now! TT_TT . xD TTwTT
7thtreasure chapter 1 . 3/23/2011
Loved this! Awesome!
Taiora Freak chapter 1 . 11/22/2010
You're a really good writer! I'll be adding this story to my favorites for sure. .

I loved it! It was both funny/amusing and sweet. And so cute!

Amazing! One of the best Dark/Riku fics ever!
Glorious Rubbish chapter 1 . 3/26/2007
Me: so she has finaly accepted him?

Krad: √úBERCUTENESS

Me: okay your evil side is just as scary as your good side -_-"
alliwant chapter 1 . 2/4/2007
aww! she finally accepted him! yay!
drinktea chapter 1 . 10/3/2006
Aw. Perfect time to end.

I like how spunky Riku is in this. She's got ATTITUDE! Haha. I also like Dark and how sneaky-sexy he is. When he was teasing her about when she was checking him out, I actually snickered.

Great little ficlet!

Support,

Sakura
Heart's Door chapter 1 . 10/3/2006
'Tis lovely! 'Tis lovely! That was a great idea for a fanfic. It stuck with the original story enough to still be "D N Angel" but it had your own original twists added to it. I liked it. It was both funny/amusing and sweet. I did notice a typo, though. "...woe me by flattery" should be "woo me by flattery". Other than that, there weren't any other mistakes. None that I can remember at the moment anyway.

You're a really good writer! I'll be adding this story to my favorites. _
xMkx chapter 1 . 7/24/2006
Aw! -fangirly squee-

I loovee it. I really do.

It's so cute, and just.. I love it.
SpiritualEnergy chapter 1 . 6/25/2006
I really liked this. You portrayed everything really nicely, and I loved the detail. I also liked the ending. Very fitting, I believe. Wonderful job on this.
malea.anne chapter 1 . 12/18/2005
the ending was great! it was a cliffy but it was awesome. great fanfic.
Greece chapter 1 . 12/9/2005
And...? The magic, his magic, was working on her and? You cannot cut it here!
Priestess-of-Demons chapter 1 . 11/26/2005
AW! That is so cute!
existence92 chapter 1 . 11/25/2005
Aw! _ *fluff overload*
KDreams chapter 1 . 11/6/2005
Hee hee... this was cute. . Ay, the love-hate relationship is my fave kind and you really brought it out in this story! It was really cute! You portrayed Riku's feelings very nicely, but I must say... Dark's were a little off. But whatever, it was awesome. You should really write a sequel or something for this.
earthseas-Tehanu chapter 1 . 11/1/2005
I love your sense of humour girl, it's great, you definitely create a dynamic pair between the two. Again as with your other story, it's very well written, and the ending is very sweet after all her humourous rantings against him.