Reviews for Harry Potter: Keeper of the Dark Heart
Kaaera chapter 11 . 1/23/2006
...wow. I totally enjoyed reading this story, and I'm definitely looking forward to more. :) *just spent something like 2 or 3 hours reading this fanfic instead of studying physics for her physics midterm tomorrow, but whatever-will get something like 70 minutes before the test to study, and couldn't read this there...*

I was so excited when you did the Raven Azar part! I was like "I've read that! I know who he is!" I didn't really know Ebony, but I do plan to eventually get over and read it. (I think it sounded a little familiar, so maybe I saw it before or something...) I'm also really enjoying Cassidy and the others. (Maybe I can hunt around for W.I.T.C.H., though you said it wasn't in US or something like that...?)

Hey, question that I just realized-Harry and Cassidy went to a difference 'cluster', right? Didn't you say that time stopped in their 'home cluster'? So if time was stopped because otherwise things would be messed it, then how can the Guardians, Caleb, Council, Oracle, etc. still move and live and stuff? (Be un-frozen from time) Or is it because only Earth was frozen, but the Guardians etc. aren't on earth, they're on K-whatever the name is. (I couldn't really tell if that was a separate place or what...)

If you could reply to this and answer my questions, I'd really appreciate it-I'm not to sure I understand everything about W.I.T.C.H., but I think I understood enough to not be completely confused, and I definitely understood enough to know that I really really liked this story. :) In fact, you should update again so that I can spend another ridiculously long time reading it. I'm really interested in seeing what happens next-will there be another multiverse crossover or something? Hope to find out. Anyway, keep up the great work, and I'll be watching for more of any and all of your stories! (I should stop being a hypocrite and update my story... if I could think of something to do... maybe tomorrow after school, or in the study period before english midterm or something. *hates midterms*) *waves* Bye, and happy fanfiction-ing!

-Kaaera
jjeeff185 chapter 11 . 1/23/2006
this story is amazing and very original there are things sort of like it with is another good story (Harry Potter: The Lone Traveller 2673584). your story is amazing and i greatly anticipate your next update!
korrd chapter 11 . 1/23/2006
Great fic. I still think Ebony and Raven should meet. Imagine the angst fest they could have over comparing their fathers! Still its really good. Will this be a Harry/Hay-Lin? I forgot to ask earlier. Update soon.
Junky chapter 11 . 1/23/2006
I am so glad that you aren't a James and Sirius hater. I dunno ... but it seems like everyone hates James these days. All because he cursed Snivelly. ;)

Why did the Guardians need Morpheus? Oh well ... I guess I'll find out in the next chapter.

Excellent work as always. In fac5t, I think you are Number One on my list of favorite fanfiction authors. Cheers.

J
FuocoAccigliatoDrago chapter 11 . 1/23/2006
heh, awsome!
Daughter of Poseidon chapter 6 . 1/21/2006
interesting
Uchiha ninja chapter 1 . 1/11/2006
DUDE! Great story. I really love the interactions between Harry and the Guardians. I also like the possabilities for the Harry/Hay-Lin romance. Though I wouldn't say no to a Harry/Harem fic.
Danielle chapter 10 . 1/10/2006
Ingenius. You are a creative and talented writer. I've seen much talent, but little originality. That is not a compliment I give often. Congradulations on such a marvelous, and absolutely hilarious, piece.
Daft Angelus chapter 10 . 1/9/2006
Updating is needed for my sanity, this story is great. I love it how Harry visits the other Universes.

How many more are there to go?

PLease update soon. See ya from the Daft Clan
Endru the Night chapter 10 . 1/1/2006
I've read your story and i must say i love it. Particular the way u portray Harry. But i also read Jumiku's story and i don't see why this can't be Harry(Deedee)/Ebony(Cassandra).I mean it isn't even truely Incest (They are from different universes for god's sake)

It is more like a truly obscure form of narcissmn(sp.?)

Just think about it. I my opinion this have great potential, i mean all the problems to thicken(sp.?) the plot.

Hope u update soon

Endru the Night

(sry for my bad english i'm german. I can read it pretty good but write...)
Mrriddler chapter 10 . 1/1/2006
haha, I looked at Jumiku's story and his review. I don't think anything Harry/Ebony do would be technically incest. It's more like a very very bizarre form of masturbation with time travel/sex change added in... but considering incest in itself is socially defined, it's a bit ambigious here. In any case, I think we know what your view point is and that's fine. I really kind of like the humorous romance comedy twist this story has and I don't see a great need to have Harry get 'down and heavy' so to speak. It's a hell lot funnier this way. Good luck and keep us entertained.
Sflatino82 chapter 10 . 12/30/2005
I love this story and i do hope u will keep writeing on it. I also have to ask you when your going to be updateing Uzumaki Harry cause i really want to see how he gets along with Anko will he filrt with her? will have a crush or her? or will it be love/hate kind of thing? i do hope u might make them fell in love along the line i mean not now hes like 11 but mybe later on in ur story. So i do u update that story soon please.
damon blade chapter 10 . 12/30/2005
(Seating down with a sniper rifle polishing the wood finish on it.)What douse one have to do to get a new chapter for Raven around here? I do enjoy all of your other work really I would just like to get a chapter for Raven thats all, do keep up the work on everything and I promise I want shoot your plot bunnys ok?
Dark Syaoran chapter 10 . 12/30/2005
Great story.

I didn't actually know what W.I.T.C.H was before reading this but now I have a fairly good idea. Checked a few websites out so I wouldnt get confused to much.

I like Harry's attitude; Dark but not evil. It suits him a lot.

I hope he returns to his own world soon. I like it better when he's there. Plus the girls havnt been in it in a few chapters.

Harry/Hay is the pairing I would like to happen but who knows.

Update soon!