Reviews for Harry Potter: Keeper of the Dark Heart
jjeeff185 chapter 11 . 1/23/2006
this story is amazing and very original there are things sort of like it with is another good story (Harry Potter: The Lone Traveller 2673584). your story is amazing and i greatly anticipate your next update!
korrd chapter 11 . 1/23/2006
Great fic. I still think Ebony and Raven should meet. Imagine the angst fest they could have over comparing their fathers! Still its really good. Will this be a Harry/Hay-Lin? I forgot to ask earlier. Update soon.
Junky chapter 11 . 1/23/2006
I am so glad that you aren't a James and Sirius hater. I dunno ... but it seems like everyone hates James these days. All because he cursed Snivelly. ;)

Why did the Guardians need Morpheus? Oh well ... I guess I'll find out in the next chapter.

Excellent work as always. In fac5t, I think you are Number One on my list of favorite fanfiction authors. Cheers.

J
FuocoAccigliatoDrago chapter 11 . 1/23/2006
heh, awsome!
Daughter of Poseidon chapter 6 . 1/21/2006
interesting
Uchiha ninja chapter 1 . 1/11/2006
DUDE! Great story. I really love the interactions between Harry and the Guardians. I also like the possabilities for the Harry/Hay-Lin romance. Though I wouldn't say no to a Harry/Harem fic.
Danielle chapter 10 . 1/10/2006
Ingenius. You are a creative and talented writer. I've seen much talent, but little originality. That is not a compliment I give often. Congradulations on such a marvelous, and absolutely hilarious, piece.
Daft Angelus chapter 10 . 1/9/2006
Updating is needed for my sanity, this story is great. I love it how Harry visits the other Universes.

How many more are there to go?

PLease update soon. See ya from the Daft Clan
Endru the Night chapter 10 . 1/1/2006
I've read your story and i must say i love it. Particular the way u portray Harry. But i also read Jumiku's story and i don't see why this can't be Harry(Deedee)/Ebony(Cassandra).I mean it isn't even truely Incest (They are from different universes for god's sake)

It is more like a truly obscure form of narcissmn(sp.?)

Just think about it. I my opinion this have great potential, i mean all the problems to thicken(sp.?) the plot.

Hope u update soon

Endru the Night

(sry for my bad english i'm german. I can read it pretty good but write...)
Mrriddler chapter 10 . 1/1/2006
haha, I looked at Jumiku's story and his review. I don't think anything Harry/Ebony do would be technically incest. It's more like a very very bizarre form of masturbation with time travel/sex change added in... but considering incest in itself is socially defined, it's a bit ambigious here. In any case, I think we know what your view point is and that's fine. I really kind of like the humorous romance comedy twist this story has and I don't see a great need to have Harry get 'down and heavy' so to speak. It's a hell lot funnier this way. Good luck and keep us entertained.
Sflatino82 chapter 10 . 12/30/2005
I love this story and i do hope u will keep writeing on it. I also have to ask you when your going to be updateing Uzumaki Harry cause i really want to see how he gets along with Anko will he filrt with her? will have a crush or her? or will it be love/hate kind of thing? i do hope u might make them fell in love along the line i mean not now hes like 11 but mybe later on in ur story. So i do u update that story soon please.
damon blade chapter 10 . 12/30/2005
(Seating down with a sniper rifle polishing the wood finish on it.)What douse one have to do to get a new chapter for Raven around here? I do enjoy all of your other work really I would just like to get a chapter for Raven thats all, do keep up the work on everything and I promise I want shoot your plot bunnys ok?
Dark Syaoran chapter 10 . 12/30/2005
Great story.

I didn't actually know what W.I.T.C.H was before reading this but now I have a fairly good idea. Checked a few websites out so I wouldnt get confused to much.

I like Harry's attitude; Dark but not evil. It suits him a lot.

I hope he returns to his own world soon. I like it better when he's there. Plus the girls havnt been in it in a few chapters.

Harry/Hay is the pairing I would like to happen but who knows.

Update soon!