Reviews for Harry Potter: Keeper of the Dark Heart
Remzal Von Enili chapter 3 . 11/7/2011
so awesome!
Shadokin chapter 8 . 10/9/2011
So I go back to read Harry Potter: Raven because there are some new chapters I have yet to read but I forgot the story so I was going back. And you know, originally I never really read the author's notes at the top of each chapter so I only just say that 'oh to find out what happened to Raven go to this story, chapter 7' and I finally understand Keeper. I was so confused before - because I had no clue who or what he was. Now I do, granted, I only read chapter 7 and 8 of this for the purpose of your other story so I don't know much about Keeper and his story but still! It's like learning a really neat fact about a old TV show from one's childhood or something. I just - ugh. This was so cool. So very very cool. Loved it. It's like I finally understand. Now when Keeper comes in the other story I'll be like oh hey Keeper I know you. I know where you're from. Uh-huh. Yeah.

Haha. Loved it.

FallenHope-Angel chapter 14 . 6/12/2011
that was so freaking awsome! no it was beyond awsome adn amazing it was fantastic! i thought i would die of laughter or cry until i became depressed again it was so beautifully written!
Immortalis Cruor Elf chapter 14 . 4/22/2011
nice nice nice nice!
hi chapter 14 . 4/21/2011
can you make one where the people from keepers hogwarts reactions to finding out he is the keeper of the dark heart.
NegiYaoi-chan chapter 1 . 3/28/2011
I read both and am a fanfic writer... I simply thought they were incompatible
Draeconin chapter 11 . 2/16/2011
While an interesting, and oftentimes amusing story, you make the same mistake most cross-fiction writers make, in assuming that everyone is familiar with all the characters you are familiar with. While the Harry Potter world and characters are known world-wide due both to the popularity of the books and movies, the same cannot be said of manga / comic book characters and story lines. If you decide to write another cross-fiction story, you might consider describing those characters that might not be so widely known. Having to stop every so often and google a pic of a character you mention...
BlackRose-FlowerofDeath chapter 14 . 1/18/2011
Very interesting story. Defiantly can't wait till the next chappie!

My Solitude chapter 14 . 12/22/2010
Interesting. I'll make sure to read the next story.
Twylyte chapter 14 . 11/15/2010
Well, this is an interesting story. An ultimately powerful world jumping Harry? Don't see that everyday. Don't see them done this well either.

Very funny, with suitably epic fights. I love Harry stealing anime, manga and game techniques. I also love the disguise he used around Ebony's friends. Harry rants indeed.

I do wonder if he'll actually do things in his own world though, you know, his Hogwarts and stuff?

TempestReign chapter 14 . 11/5/2010
really awesome story!
Heaven's Archer chapter 14 . 9/18/2010
O.o woah whiplash. This story had soooooooo many crossovers! I'm not really into anime and that but I'm pretty sure I caught things like YuGiOh and Tsubasa Chronicles at the end (The dimension withc part) not to mention all the fangirl moments about naruto and sailor moon and stuff in there!

I was either laughing or scared or in rapt attention/spellbound the ENTIRE time :DDD So glad I decided to click on the story!
randomguy999 chapter 12 . 8/20/2010
yeah you found a nice way to use tagalog for this story
Oraman Asturi chapter 14 . 8/9/2010
Nice... Though I find it a bit difficult to follow as I don't know that much about W.I.T.C.H. I think Elyon could be beefed up a bit more with or with out her tiara think.
Byakugan789 chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
read this a while ago and I was certian I'd reviewed on it but there seems to be no reccord... Whatever, I liked the story, got up to the point where you had harry facing some dragons and such.

Problem is I'm trying to find WITCH online again like I did last time I read this but the going is... well it isn't actually. Do you still have that link to the magazine archive? Hell, I don't even mind paying for it, I just want to read the series again. I never managed to finish it. Have read all of your stories connected to this though.

Comments on your writing though, while it was a very good and orrigional, well more orrigional than many FF aurthors, piece of work you have a slight trouble with paradoxing. Yeah there are some things than no matter what you change the timeline would stick them in again but there are a number of sceens that you seem to cut paste and tailor when the secquence doesn't make any logical sence after the afore mentioned changes. As I said, you're not anywhere near as bad as many authors but it's still slightly annoying.
294 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »