Reviews for Harry Potter: Keeper of the Dark Heart
Shadokin chapter 8 . 10/9/2011
So I go back to read Harry Potter: Raven because there are some new chapters I have yet to read but I forgot the story so I was going back. And you know, originally I never really read the author's notes at the top of each chapter so I only just say that 'oh to find out what happened to Raven go to this story, chapter 7' and I finally understand Keeper. I was so confused before - because I had no clue who or what he was. Now I do, granted, I only read chapter 7 and 8 of this for the purpose of your other story so I don't know much about Keeper and his story but still! It's like learning a really neat fact about a old TV show from one's childhood or something. I just - ugh. This was so cool. So very very cool. Loved it. It's like I finally understand. Now when Keeper comes in the other story I'll be like oh hey Keeper I know you. I know where you're from. Uh-huh. Yeah.

Haha. Loved it.

FallenHope-Angel chapter 14 . 6/12/2011
that was so freaking awsome! no it was beyond awsome adn amazing it was fantastic! i thought i would die of laughter or cry until i became depressed again it was so beautifully written!
Immortalis Cruor Elf chapter 14 . 4/22/2011
nice nice nice nice!
hi chapter 14 . 4/21/2011
can you make one where the people from keepers hogwarts reactions to finding out he is the keeper of the dark heart.
NegiYaoi-chan chapter 1 . 3/28/2011
I read both and am a fanfic writer... I simply thought they were incompatible
Draeconin chapter 11 . 2/16/2011
While an interesting, and oftentimes amusing story, you make the same mistake most cross-fiction writers make, in assuming that everyone is familiar with all the characters you are familiar with. While the Harry Potter world and characters are known world-wide due both to the popularity of the books and movies, the same cannot be said of manga / comic book characters and story lines. If you decide to write another cross-fiction story, you might consider describing those characters that might not be so widely known. Having to stop every so often and google a pic of a character you mention...
BlackRose-FlowerofDeath chapter 14 . 1/18/2011
Very interesting story. Defiantly can't wait till the next chappie!

My Solitude chapter 14 . 12/22/2010
Interesting. I'll make sure to read the next story.
Twylyte chapter 14 . 11/15/2010
Well, this is an interesting story. An ultimately powerful world jumping Harry? Don't see that everyday. Don't see them done this well either.

Very funny, with suitably epic fights. I love Harry stealing anime, manga and game techniques. I also love the disguise he used around Ebony's friends. Harry rants indeed.

I do wonder if he'll actually do things in his own world though, you know, his Hogwarts and stuff?

TempestReign chapter 14 . 11/5/2010
really awesome story!
Heaven's Archer chapter 14 . 9/18/2010
O.o woah whiplash. This story had soooooooo many crossovers! I'm not really into anime and that but I'm pretty sure I caught things like YuGiOh and Tsubasa Chronicles at the end (The dimension withc part) not to mention all the fangirl moments about naruto and sailor moon and stuff in there!

I was either laughing or scared or in rapt attention/spellbound the ENTIRE time :DDD So glad I decided to click on the story!
randomguy999 chapter 12 . 8/20/2010
yeah you found a nice way to use tagalog for this story
Oraman Asturi chapter 14 . 8/9/2010
Nice... Though I find it a bit difficult to follow as I don't know that much about W.I.T.C.H. I think Elyon could be beefed up a bit more with or with out her tiara think.
Byakugan789 chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
read this a while ago and I was certian I'd reviewed on it but there seems to be no reccord... Whatever, I liked the story, got up to the point where you had harry facing some dragons and such.

Problem is I'm trying to find WITCH online again like I did last time I read this but the going is... well it isn't actually. Do you still have that link to the magazine archive? Hell, I don't even mind paying for it, I just want to read the series again. I never managed to finish it. Have read all of your stories connected to this though.

Comments on your writing though, while it was a very good and orrigional, well more orrigional than many FF aurthors, piece of work you have a slight trouble with paradoxing. Yeah there are some things than no matter what you change the timeline would stick them in again but there are a number of sceens that you seem to cut paste and tailor when the secquence doesn't make any logical sence after the afore mentioned changes. As I said, you're not anywhere near as bad as many authors but it's still slightly annoying.
CatWriter chapter 12 . 1/10/2010
You know what, the cross dressing WAS cute, but really it's gotten very old. In the last chapter and the chapter before it kind of worked, but now it's just redundant, and make you kind of wonder if Harry wouldn't just prefer to be a girl. Not that I have anything against crossdressers, but really it's an overused plot device now. I know this story is finished but I just felt the need to say. I'm going to stop reading now, I'm sick of Deedee.

293 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »