Reviews for Harry Potter: Keeper of the Dark Heart
JuMiKu chapter 1 . 10/15/2005
Update please! I love those few stories where Harry isn't on the side of good; they are so very hard to find sadly.
The Red Dragons Order chapter 1 . 10/14/2005
This is a nice start for a story, although I would like to know how Harry came in possession of the Dark Heart, and if he is one of those Meridian-creatures how did it come to be that James and Lily ended up as his parents - or were they also creatures? So many questions!

As for the question in your review about the crystal ball-horcrux. Well, the Hokage doesn't know it's a horcrux at this point. It will all be explained later, um, next chapter I think...

Either way, please update this story soon!

PS: Sorry if I got anything W.I.T.C.H-related wrong. It' been so long since I picked up one and read it. Kudos!
FuocoAccigliatoDrago chapter 1 . 10/14/2005
okay...
Blue Werewolf Boy chapter 1 . 10/14/2005
good start. no visible mistakes and well thought out, please update soon
Mikito chapter 1 . 10/14/2005
It's certainly interesting so far!

Update soon!
Radszilla chapter 1 . 10/14/2005
I have to say that this is very interesting and creative. Although I have no idea what W.I.T.C.H. is, I still think this is quite good. Love the thing with him confounding Riddle. This is a very good read and I hope you continue. Keep up the good work and UPDATE soon!
X-Rage chapter 1 . 10/14/2005
whoa! keeper of the dark heart? i can't c how this is going to go but plz juz update! incidentally, right after ur story, there is another story just in n then followed by mine. Weird.
292 | « Prev Page 1 .. 10 17 18 19 20