Reviews for Harry Potter: Keeper of the Dark Heart
CatWriter chapter 12 . 1/10/2010
You know what, the cross dressing WAS cute, but really it's gotten very old. In the last chapter and the chapter before it kind of worked, but now it's just redundant, and make you kind of wonder if Harry wouldn't just prefer to be a girl. Not that I have anything against crossdressers, but really it's an overused plot device now. I know this story is finished but I just felt the need to say. I'm going to stop reading now, I'm sick of Deedee.

Catwriter
Kage Hasu chapter 14 . 12/18/2009
Wow This is such an awesome story.
Morpheme chapter 1 . 9/14/2009
I recognized both!-pretends to sound vaugely offended- Sadly, I DO live in the US and have not witnessed the actual thing in what I am sure is it's glory -pouts-. However, from the kiddy books(yeah, the whole 3 1/2 that I read) I have surmised enough to scrape by the first chapter.
AkaSpada97 chapter 1 . 8/22/2009
AWESOME!

You should of made Harry snog Riddle and Riddle go WTF!

*Snigger*
Orchamus chapter 9 . 8/5/2009
...I hate him. Why can't I be the Keeper of the Dark Heart?
Orchamus chapter 4 . 8/5/2009
Weird Omake
Orchamus chapter 3 . 8/5/2009
Wow, cool.
Orchamus chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
O, neat.
elle chapter 3 . 7/20/2009
if its at all related to chinese, heian definitely means darknes... s'lovely, sl'it is...its nice when you take the time to reply to reviewerees...helps with the all-powerful Voice With Plot Bunnies thing.
ella chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
marshmallows...

sounds great so far! is it just me, or is it hilarious the way harry deals with everything...?
MizuKitsune10 chapter 4 . 7/19/2009
Seriously, this story and Harry Potter: Raven is awesome. I love the Sandman references. Harry looking like Morpheus, and the inclusion of Daniel was cool. I like how they're in here, they're my favorite characters (although one must include Death & Delirium too).
hex4292 chapter 14 . 5/21/2009
I thought this story was fantastic...I don't know what W.I.T.C.H is but it makes for some good fight scenes :P
harrylover101 chapter 14 . 5/19/2009
please make a sequel that involves the keeper more as main character please! i loved it!
davidorr chapter 9 . 4/16/2009
why didnt u just over kill and use omnislash with ultima wepon
kirallie chapter 4 . 3/26/2009
Um, how exactly did Damiel die?
294 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »