Reviews for Blood of the Werewolf
AgusGus chapter 10 . 2/14/2012
Amazing story! really love it :)

Me gusto como describias a kim y ron como pareja era muy tierno, muy buen fanfiction xD
Midgarosormr chapter 1 . 9/29/2009
This is pretty awesome! :) You planning on writing a sequel soon? Also gives me some devious ideas about a Kim/Ron as werewolves AU...ehehe.

Mike.
Puppyloveimani chapter 11 . 12/26/2007
I love it! wherewolves are mah thing. I read it like 3 times! (twice before opening my account once now)
The Wise Duck chapter 10 . 1/30/2007
Well written as usual with tense, darkness in the right places. I am so not into horror (I can’t even watch the old original classics) but I worked my way through this one and am glad I did, if for no other reason then Kim getting wolfish on Bonnie.

Good Story

The Wise Duck
CastaS chapter 11 . 10/6/2006
great story, i enjoyed it much, excellent.

and well like the alternate ending better, but that's just a liking.
W0lf The Hunter chapter 11 . 1/24/2006
I for one enjoyed the "alternate" ending, a lot... for some reason I'm no that much into gore... seriously :)

Keep writing, this one cries for a company!

Motor-Ed
HeavyMetal84 chapter 11 . 11/17/2005
I am really looking forward to your next Kim/Ron story most of your story idea's sound great post them when u the Ronster and the Brickster be a hego,me personaly I dont read those but hey u write it I read it because I am a fan of your story's.
HeavyMetal84 chapter 10 . 11/17/2005
Awesome forward to your future Kim Possible FanFiction storie's.
HeavyMetal84 chapter 9 . 11/14/2005
Cool write an u write more Kim Possible FanFiction in the future.
Ace Ian Combat chapter 9 . 11/13/2005
Much better, and an epilogue would be totally, ferociously perfect! Add it please!
Harper loves Alex chapter 9 . 11/13/2005
aww i want ron to be a wolf but its better is kill still a wolf .?
spectre666 chapter 9 . 11/13/2005
Oh yeah, much better, a little rushed but no big. Epiloque? Please and thank you.
HeavyMetal84 chapter 7 . 11/12/2005
You bet.I for one would be verry interested in reading your alternate ending to this update this story when u can.

Looking forward to your next Kim Possible Fic.
Harper loves Alex chapter 7 . 11/11/2005
will ron go wolf tell me
MrDrP chapter 7 . 11/11/2005
Alternate ending, please and thank you.