Reviews for The Politician's Wife
MalfoysMuggleMrs chapter 14 . 9/8
WOW.

This is hands down the best fanfic (story, period) I have ever read. Your writing is bar none. Thank you for bringing this masterpiece into the universe. I hope you are well 12 years later and (maybe) still reading these reviews? Or maybe you're a published author lounging on the beach somewhere... you certainly deserve it. haha

lots of love! xoxo
Blu3zClu3z chapter 1 . 8/19
Really good
Indigo2004 chapter 14 . 8/9
Bruh the realism of this fic took my breath away. I absolutely adore the dynamics between Hermione and Draco.
Thank you so much for this journey.
I’ve loved the ride
-dig
I'd just like to say I absolutely, totally love those dialogs between Draco and Hermione.
Toothfairy456 chapter 14 . 4/11
Great story. I prefer stories that take place when they are older with jobs and life throwing things their way. This hit all my criteria. Well done!
maaikelinders chapter 14 . 1/9
Thanks for writing, loved it
Elle Elleb chapter 1 . 9/5/2021
This story was wonderfully depressing. I couldn’t help but feel sad throughout the whole story, even with the “happy” ending because Hermione wasted so many years going through the motions of life and I felt defeated for her. I wish the realization that she didn’t want to be in politics had come sooner and that it had built up throughout, I think it would have made the Hogwarts career change make more sense. Regardless, this was beautifully written . You’re obviously a very talented writer!
Rose00 chapter 14 . 8/23/2021
so much love and appreciation! Thanks for another fantastic read
Rose00 chapter 7 . 8/23/2021
the dialogues are great, punny, sarcastic, water-spitting funny. I like the characterization of both protagonists, their stubborn fiery personalities are to die for. This description just here, well first when she realizes the change between 'old' and 'new' Malfoy, and now the realization of her desire is really well done! Can't wait to see how it all goes down .
Rose00 chapter 7 . 8/23/2021
you are suuuuuchhh an incredible writer! I'm loooving this story so so much .
blue2skie chapter 14 . 8/13/2021
Ahhhhhhh I was in need of a dose of humour and love. I adored this fic. Specially the banter.
arishadi chapter 14 . 8/11/2021
This fic is gorgeous - thank you!
Mrs.NicaLeeSnape chapter 14 . 7/2/2021
I actually really enjoyed this!
I don’t normally care for fics when dramione are older.
But this was really well done and almost impossible to put down!
Really great read!
Guest chapter 11 . 6/21/2021
I felt exactly the same when I lost my last job. Thank goodness I have a new position where I'm appreciated. My morale is so much better!
Guest chapter 2 . 6/21/2021
Brimming with emotions and hilariously funny, too.