Reviews for The Politician's Wife
Elle Elleb chapter 1 . 9/5
This story was wonderfully depressing. I couldn’t help but feel sad throughout the whole story, even with the “happy” ending because Hermione wasted so many years going through the motions of life and I felt defeated for her. I wish the realization that she didn’t want to be in politics had come sooner and that it had built up throughout, I think it would have made the Hogwarts career change make more sense. Regardless, this was beautifully written . You’re obviously a very talented writer!
Rose00 chapter 14 . 8/23
so much love and appreciation! Thanks for another fantastic read
Rose00 chapter 7 . 8/23
the dialogues are great, punny, sarcastic, water-spitting funny. I like the characterization of both protagonists, their stubborn fiery personalities are to die for. This description just here, well first when she realizes the change between 'old' and 'new' Malfoy, and now the realization of her desire is really well done! Can't wait to see how it all goes down .
Rose00 chapter 7 . 8/23
you are suuuuuchhh an incredible writer! I'm loooving this story so so much .
blue2skie chapter 14 . 8/13
Ahhhhhhh I was in need of a dose of humour and love. I adored this fic. Specially the banter.
Sister Onnie chapter 14 . 8/11
This fic is gorgeous - thank you!
Mrs.NicaLeeSnape chapter 14 . 7/2
I actually really enjoyed this!
I don’t normally care for fics when dramione are older.
But this was really well done and almost impossible to put down!
Really great read!
I felt exactly the same when I lost my last job. Thank goodness I have a new position where I'm appreciated. My morale is so much better!
Brimming with emotions and hilariously funny, too.
hahanana chapter 14 . 6/11
Hands down one of my favorites! Loved every bit of this.
annaliz1981 chapter 14 . 4/21
I love the fact that this is set when they’re older. So many of them are set in 8th year or right after graduation. I’m writing something where they’re a bit older too.
Judywrites chapter 14 . 3/6
OMIGOD IM SO SAD THIS IS OVER!
IT TOOK ME SO LONG TO READ IT AND NOW IM FINISHED I WANT TO CRY BECAUSE I WANT MORE!
Hats off to the author here and all the helpers along the way.
This was utterly fantastic and I have no words other to describe it than this.
WOW WOW WOW WOW
NuclearNik chapter 14 . 3/1
It has been ages since I finished a Dramione I actually liked. With this fic, I loved every second! It's wonderful, and I'm so glad my friends decided to do a group read.

I loved so many things about it, but especially the banter and Draco being a lovable little shit. It made me a bit weepy towards the end and then that ending with them and the asparagus and champagne was absolute perfection. *Chef's kiss*
Jaelynnn chapter 12 . 2/1
I don't normally leave this many comments but this pic truly deserves all the adorations and I love how realistic all this can be, could any of us in the future and ugh my heart is breaking again and again for Hermione
Jaelynnn chapter 11 . 2/1
THIS CHAPTER STRAIGHT UP BROKE MY HEART.