Reviews for Key to a Forgotten Past
StorySmith chapter 10 . 11/5/2012
Ummm hate to burst your bubble but I love this story and its really starting to get good. It was last updated in 2006 and its now 2012 that's 6 years ! Did you loose interest? Was it school? Did you not have time ? I'm sorry but this story has great potential you just need to keep writing it or something ! Please ?
fruitsbasket777 chapter 10 . 2/23/2011
OH I LOVE THIS STORY! Please finish it! :)
fruitsbasket777 chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
Oh this story sounds good so far. Please keep writing! I want to hear what happens next!
Erryn chapter 10 . 12/18/2008
Exelent story i love it please update you havent in about two and a half years
NoLongerUseddd chapter 10 . 9/22/2007
is this story done? you haven't updated in a while. plz dont trash this idea. it is really good so far. it is really truly amazing, PLZ UPDATE SN!
SilverLittleOne chapter 10 . 7/19/2007
i love this story! i really hope you update soon
SparklingSilverStars chapter 10 . 4/18/2007
hi! very nice story! love it! ur style of writing is absolutely FANTASTIC! keep up with the awesome work! ) and do please update! thanks!
BluePhyre chapter 10 . 1/18/2007
This is such a good story! It's so sad, though. But that's one of the things that makes it so good. I feel bad for Tohru. I love your style of writing! It's so descriptive and it just makes so much sense. I wish I could write as good as you. Well, please post another chapter soon! Ja' ne!
Cheeky-eyes chapter 10 . 1/15/2007
Very captivating! Can't wait to read more! It was written very well, I could feel thier confusion and sadness. Well done!

Cya.
X.Awakening.x.Love.X chapter 10 . 12/30/2006
omg wat a cool story! plz continue writing! i'll be waiting!
CapricornCapi chapter 10 . 12/24/2006
Oh, I LOVE it! You're such a talented writer! I can't wait for the next chapter!
renae chapter 10 . 9/27/2006
I LOVE IT SO MUCH PLEASE OH PLEASE WRITE MORE;)
Pirate Bo chapter 10 . 8/30/2006
You say you where going to write the next chapter now knowing you had no choice. But it seems, that you didn't. I am now sad. Yet, happy! I love how you say what you wanted to happen but it didn't. I am glad how it came out. I want to know how you first thought it should come out! I really want to know though is, what happens next! I must know now! If you keep me guessing, i will go crazy. And you said i think in the 9th chapter. that it's been forever since u updated and most of ur old readers who read this probly forgot bout it. but here is another way to look at it. they mite have forgotten bout it. but there are know more people who want to read it! and have been reading it *points to self*

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE I AM BEGGING YOU CONTUNIUE THE STORY!

PS added 2: AAL, FAL, FSL, SAL
BossGoomba chapter 10 . 8/27/2006
This story grabbed me from the first few sentences, and I kept reading until I was done. The only other story I've done that with is Butterfly Effect (if you know it yay! if not then those were wasted words ;) ).

I'll be keeping my eye on this story for updates, which I will be eagarly awaiting!
Ryalo chapter 10 . 8/13/2006
Please update soon. This is one of the best Furuba fanfics I've read so far! Everything that happens seems like it would in the manga, and it's coming together great. I like how you had small reminders before it all came flashing back to Tohru. I love it. Keep up the great work!