Reviews for My 5th Year
nayin17 chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
loved this
Hinny Lover chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
That was so ... Beautiful. It showed a side of Ginny that nobody has ever seen before. It's just.. Beautiful.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
I loved this ginny has a temper not show much in the books
kayleigh101 chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
this is really good
Lmb111514 chapter 1 . 10/6/2011
This was absolutely and 100% amazing, I loved it. You are an amazing writer and I hope you keep writing great things like this and continue this story!
DukeBrymin chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
Very well-done. Good insights into Ginny's mind and heart. Heartbreaking at the end, as it should be.
lovenotwar chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
This was really good. I love H/G. You did a great job writing from Ginny's POV.
KillerIceQueen chapter 1 . 12/17/2008
Ok so I am a total HHR fan but I've always really liked Ginny. I don't know what possessed me to open this and read it but i quickly fell in love with it. It's amazing and it would be great if you would write DH in Gin's POV.
Phoenix Soup chapter 1 . 1/26/2007
Wow is about all I can say! Ever since HBP came out I've been looking for a fanfic that came from Ginnys point of view. The ones that I have read were far from perfect and I believe that only JKR could have written this story better than you. So I say again, wow!
Jack-A-Roe chapter 1 . 6/5/2006
Very nicely done!

I enjoyed the story and your take on Ginny's viewpoint.
SweetestDisarray chapter 1 . 5/24/2006
Guess who!

Haha, I won't go off and read your stories. I promise. I'll leave them to HPANA. But I remembered what TheAlmighty said about so I decided to come and say hi.

I used to have an account here, but I lost the details, silly me... I think I'll go and post the Forgotten One. But enough of me rambling...

Everyone on should read this story, because it is AWESOME! EROD37's a better writer than JKR, in my opinion. He certainly wrote a lot of the scenes from HPB beter than JKR...
PkmnLegacy chapter 1 . 1/18/2006
This is, to say it short, one of the top 5 fanfic storys I have read. I like the part when they kiss in the commonroom best, but the entire story is completly BRILLIANT.
TrulyMagical chapter 1 . 1/9/2006
Wow! That was amazing. I loved rereading the book from Ginny's point of view! Great Job!
rover-bond007 chapter 1 . 1/3/2006
Wow. Written really well, I liked the added bits that we don't ge to hear from Harry, and I liked Ginny's 'easy Weasley' comments. The epilogue was really deep. A really good story, Bravo!
All-knowing Alien chapter 1 . 11/21/2005
lol. I liked the names Ginny has for Harry. A good fic, although I'm not much of a GinnyHarry fan. But good, definitely.