Reviews for Makai Journal
auroki chapter 1 . 10/6/2008
As a Huge Fan of Makai Kingdom (btw thanks for making the main guy work for Seedle, he was my favorite overlord next to Alex.) I give you 5 out of 5 prinnies. (btw if you do put prinnies in can you give them the thing that makes them explode when thrown like in Disgaea?)I hope to hear more from Rodney the hallway gaurd demon soon.
Isa Lumitus chapter 1 . 4/6/2006
Awesome story, if that's the right word for it. I would've complimented it months ago, but you don't accept anonymous reviews.

BTW, were you going to do another chapter?
Rayless Night chapter 1 . 1/13/2006
Greetings, fellow Makai author! This fic is great so far. You make good use of Rodney's apathy and deadpan humor. I only noticed two problems -Rodney describes various characters such as Zetta and Salome in the past tense. If this was a journal, I think he'd use present. These people aren't confined to the story's past. Secondly, the time frame seems a bit attenuated. Unless I misread, Salome seems to leave Zetta and obtain her own Netherworld in a period of two days right before Zetta finds himself in hardcover. It just struck me as a bit rushed. Aside from that, I love the style and the premise and am looking forward to the next chapter.
Krananky chapter 1 . 1/11/2006
Good stuff.

Dangit, I wanted the first Makai Kingdoms fanfic. It should be under its own title.
Illuminet chapter 1 . 10/14/2005
I like the fact that you are using a different perspective to tell the story. I wish I could write humorous stories half as well as you can. Anyway, It's nice to have another author writing Makai Kingdom fics. Keep up the good work!