Reviews for This Guilt
Shikabane-Mai chapter 1 . 2/3/2008
Loved the interaction between Sandy/Kirsten and Jimmy/Kirsten (very in character!). And I especially love the angsty hurt/comfort! :D
shelovesboots chapter 1 . 8/11/2006
How could I have missed this fantastic fic all those months?

I'm a sucker for anything Kirsten/Jimmy!

Great story!

xx Sunny
BadKellytheWitch chapter 1 . 6/23/2006
My God, that was an excellent piece of writing. You really have a way with words, making it seem so real. It's like you can actually tell what the characters are thinking, going through, like they're real people. I love it.
Fading Letters chapter 1 . 4/21/2006
I'm haunting you like a bad nightmare! Really great fic. I read it weeks ago and I always forget to review! I liked how she told Sandy and how you portrayed the characters. Very good work.
kandylover1 chapter 1 . 11/13/2005
Hey!

That was soo great. I love how Sandy understood. You are a great writer and captured the emotions beautifully. Please update soon.
McSatan chapter 1 . 10/24/2005
Oh wow that was really great! Awesome job!
Princess Oats 435 chapter 1 . 10/18/2005
This was fantastic. I like that Kirsten's reasons for keeping Jimmy around are guilt, and that Sandy understands that and understands why she did what she did. And I love your Sandy. I want to marry someone like him.

Great job!
kandy4eva chapter 1 . 10/15/2005
wow that wass so good i loved it! cant read for nxt chaoter!
Ansy Pansy aka Panz chapter 1 . 10/15/2005
oh great

Really great. Loved the shower part

Everything was just perfect about this story, the tone, the way it was written, really nice!
FoxyWombat chapter 1 . 10/14/2005
Excellent job!
CynthiaB chapter 1 . 10/14/2005
Aww, great chapter! Or one-shot?

Great work!
MissSwede chapter 1 . 10/14/2005
another great story...what can i say except for that you are an amazing writer and i am looking foward to the next story you will post...
quirky-but-kewl90 chapter 1 . 10/14/2005
aw! gosh i loved that1 u gotta keep writing! omg do one with seth next time as the main character! that wud be so awesome as you captured his char. heaps well! keep up the noice work! xoxox!