Reviews for Wounded Wing
So sweet T_T
That was precious!
That was adorable!
acetwolf94 chapter 1 . 3/12
I LOVE IT! ADD MORE PLEASE!
SuperHeroFan82 chapter 1 . 10/23/2016
That was sweet.
Rookblonkorules chapter 1 . 9/1/2016
Awwwwwwwwww, that was so sweet!
Mysteryfan17 chapter 1 . 8/16/2016
Cute fic. I liked it, loved how he mistook Robin for Batman, that would make any protege proud. ;) 10/10
TheImaginativeFox chapter 1 . 7/27/2016
Loved this! I'm always up for more interactions between Gordon and Robin, and you wrote it so well, even throwing in a bit of a Babs cameo. Great work :)
Robin0203 chapter 1 . 6/26/2015
love this story i keep reading it over and over again
Kurawastaken chapter 1 . 12/27/2014
Ah I love it so much when the writing is so delicate. You don't explain the obvious with lines that goes on and on and on, the display of emotion isn't forced on the contrary. The characters are on point. It's simple and has all I need. I just LOVE it!
Good job, really :D.
tanithlipsky chapter 1 . 1/27/2014
cool
Hane no Zaia chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
Really nice story

Thanks for sharing it
heyheroics chapter 1 . 4/23/2013
Very cute! Always a joy to see Batman and Robin from a different person's perspective. Jim was a very lovely example to view. I really like how the giggles brought concern and how Batman is so quick to inspect Robin when he arrives. I think you captured Batman's paternal side well, as it was in character and not overly done. Very cute piece!
EndlessLabyrinth chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
Asdfghjkl! Oh the feels! This is absolutely wonderful! I love the idea of this relationship and the way you have written the characters makes it even better!
talk-ape chapter 1 . 3/3/2013