Reviews for Wounded Wing
Robin0203 chapter 1 . 6/26
love this story i keep reading it over and over again
Kurawastaken chapter 1 . 12/27/2014
Ah I love it so much when the writing is so delicate. You don't explain the obvious with lines that goes on and on and on, the display of emotion isn't forced on the contrary. The characters are on point. It's simple and has all I need. I just LOVE it!
Good job, really :D.
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 1/27/2014
Hane no Zaia chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
Really nice story

Thanks for sharing it
sidekick heroisms chapter 1 . 4/23/2013
Very cute! Always a joy to see Batman and Robin from a different person's perspective. Jim was a very lovely example to view. I really like how the giggles brought concern and how Batman is so quick to inspect Robin when he arrives. I think you captured Batman's paternal side well, as it was in character and not overly done. Very cute piece!
EndlessLabyrinth chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
Asdfghjkl! Oh the feels! This is absolutely wonderful! I love the idea of this relationship and the way you have written the characters makes it even better!
talk-ape chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
awwwww lovely!
Black Friar chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
That really was the sweetest little one shot. Totally enjoyed seeing it all through Gordon's eyes and I loved how you wrote Batman being so gentle and caring with Robin without it being OTT; really beautiful subtly. :)
Shiary chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
Cute and sweet
Miko1st chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
I wish this story had gordon/robin in the character slot, so more people could see it. I had to use google.
ShrimpyJess97 chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
Aww, that was cute.
gettrauught chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
oh my god, I love this. So much. So SO SO SO much
Kyd Chyme chapter 1 . 11/24/2011
wow! i love Commissioner Gordon/Robin bonding! i thought Gordon questioning Batman's sanity was pretty spot on to, as far as plausable thought process goes too (
Lady Nightwing chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
This story was perfect. I'm a sucker for stories where Batman is seen as a paternal figure rather than a Frank Miller inspired basket case. I was particularly impressed with the way you wrote Jim Gordon, you got his character down perfectly. I really enjoyed this, thank you.
Yuhi Sakura chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
I thought that was a really sweet little piece. I loved how Jim Gordon got a chance to display his fatherly side and I loved how you used the dialogue to talk about Batman's relationship with Jim Gordon. Everyone was incredibly in character and the writing was superb. I loved it!