Reviews for Wounded Wing
Hane no Zaia chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
Really nice story

Thanks for sharing it
sidekick heroisms chapter 1 . 4/23/2013
Very cute! Always a joy to see Batman and Robin from a different person's perspective. Jim was a very lovely example to view. I really like how the giggles brought concern and how Batman is so quick to inspect Robin when he arrives. I think you captured Batman's paternal side well, as it was in character and not overly done. Very cute piece!
EndlessLabyrinth chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
Asdfghjkl! Oh the feels! This is absolutely wonderful! I love the idea of this relationship and the way you have written the characters makes it even better!
talk-ape chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
awwwww lovely!
Black Friar chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
That really was the sweetest little one shot. Totally enjoyed seeing it all through Gordon's eyes and I loved how you wrote Batman being so gentle and caring with Robin without it being OTT; really beautiful subtly. :)
Shiary chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
Cute and sweet
Miko1st chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
I wish this story had gordon/robin in the character slot, so more people could see it. I had to use google.
ShrimpyJess97 chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
Aww, that was cute.
gettrauught chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
oh my god, I love this. So much. So SO SO SO much
Kyd Chyme chapter 1 . 11/24/2011
wow! i love Commissioner Gordon/Robin bonding! i thought Gordon questioning Batman's sanity was pretty spot on to, as far as plausable thought process goes too (
Lady Nightwing chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
This story was perfect. I'm a sucker for stories where Batman is seen as a paternal figure rather than a Frank Miller inspired basket case. I was particularly impressed with the way you wrote Jim Gordon, you got his character down perfectly. I really enjoyed this, thank you.
Yuhi Sakura chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
I thought that was a really sweet little piece. I loved how Jim Gordon got a chance to display his fatherly side and I loved how you used the dialogue to talk about Batman's relationship with Jim Gordon. Everyone was incredibly in character and the writing was superb. I loved it!
TheSecondKnight chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
Aww, can never get enough of Bats and Rob interaction. _ Gordon is just the icing on the cake.
bat-with-butterfly-wings chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
AWWWW! This was really REALLY cute! Fantastic work!