Reviews for Choosing Destiny
inujisan chapter 12 . 5/10/2013
this was really interesting.
A good read. And you wrote it well, still sticking true to the turtles and their personalities.
tmntlover2013 chapter 12 . 9/18/2010
Great job on the story I liked it alot.
paintupurple chapter 12 . 6/13/2010
AAAHHH I LOVE THIS STORYYYYY! 3 SO. MUCH. It's such an awesome idea, writing about how things would have turned out if Shredder raised them instead of Splinter! I love stuff like that, about fate and destiny and the butterfly effect and whatnot. x3 And it's really well-written and entertaining, I didn't want to stop reading at any point- nothing could deter me from the computer until I finished! xD It was awesome!
Patterson1219 chapter 12 . 5/20/2008
Awesome story! Quite the original idea... or maybe I haven't stumbled on this plot yet, but I liked it! Loved the idea of everyone just being thrown together... I'm so excited that it's a trilogy! Off to read more... thanks so much for writing this aweomse story! :)
Diary chapter 12 . 9/25/2007
This was a very interesting look at things. I enjoyed it.
IAmTheWalrus909 chapter 12 . 8/10/2007
I enjoyed this. Thanks a lot!
L. A. Solvang chapter 12 . 5/5/2007
Aw, this was a really wonderful "what if"! April annoyed me a bit with the fainting, but I've never been into "delicate" girls, so that might be it. ;3! Really well done, can't wait to read the two remaining pieces to the triology.
anypenname chapter 12 . 1/29/2007
Yay~ the family ends up together in the end _

This is a really interesting piece of "what if!" Great job!
pacphys chapter 12 . 2/16/2006
hehe, may I use that 'Hotting the foot' bunny for a one-shot?

dost my, eyes decieve me? Sequel? PLEASE!

*squeals* I like the little bits drawn from the movie and cartoon! LOL! nice inclusions. I get the feeling that they've barely started. The real adventure has only just begun. Very nice story!

Tewi chapter 12 . 2/13/2006
oh, ah! love it, a fantastic ending to a wonderful story! it was just awesome, great, too good for words! and i cannont wait for the sequel, Estranged, and of course your unfinished one-shots! cooleo!
Lunar-ninja chapter 12 . 2/13/2006
Sequel? SEQUEL? Oh, mother of mercy, YES!

Aw, Casey, you big oaf, you deserve a little grief. I hope you'll pop out that sequel soon! This story is amazing, SS! (bows to the mighty SS)

Ashite Imasu,

Lunar-ninja chapter 11 . 2/13/2006
Man, somehow I missed this chapter. (reads)

Acupunture! Heheheh...

Say, that scientist guy might be the dude in Notes from the Underground...right? The guy on the videos?

Oh yeah, Saki, REAL impressive. Let the goonies do your killing work while you stand by sweating like a dog in a Chinese restaurant in that pin cushion costume.

I hope you get beheaded.

Woohoo! They're out and free to go! YEEHAW!

Ashite Imasu,

Reluctant Dragon chapter 12 . 2/13/2006
Congrats on the finish!

This fic is a work of art, you should be very very very proud of it!

So, I seem to remember that a sequel is in the works...?

*hopesbegspleads* lol!

Happy Pre-Valentines day!

DiamondOfTheMoon chapter 12 . 2/13/2006
This is amazing! I really think you should contunie with the story!
lost-katana chapter 12 . 2/13/2006
Hey, I don't mind of you write a lot of Leo stories! As you know, I love Leo! I love Mikey too, but you know what I mean.

So soon? Ah, man! At least there's a sequel. I hope you get it up soon!

This was excellent, though! Wonderful! Good job!