Reviews for Break All The Porcelain
Jenmoon1 chapter 1 . 4/11
sniff kinda sad
Chandra Nalaar chapter 1 . 12/9/2013
I guess I like this story... if I even understood what the heck was going on.
Anon chapter 1 . 12/2/2013
You've really written something wonderful here. Like poetry. Love the use of sharp and soft to describe emotions, it really gives the story something tangible, like you can really feel the emotions of each character like fabrics and glass shards. Fantastic!
Dragonist chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
Oh my god. I think I've found my soul mate. Run on sentences and hyphens? Yeah. I'm in love.

This was so completely amazing I had to read through it twice to half way understand what I was reading. Highest. Compliment. Ever.

You rock.
KazeCat chapter 1 . 9/23/2011
What can one say about something like this?

I just want to say thank you. I've never seen this kind of "punctuation-train-wreck" before, but it truly fits here.

This is just beautiful. And sad. Heart-breaking sad. I can see a touch of real poetry here. Normally I'm feeling sick of all these Yuffie-gets-her-life-destroyed-by-Godo-and-her-advisors-stories because there are so many. But it's different here.

I love how you describe everything from Sadako's point of view, especially with that fine sense for emotions young children seem to have.

...And the little girl finally comes to understand her mother. I think I'm going to cry.

I'm not sure whether the ending means what I assume it means. I still love it. Thanks for this.
XlittlexninjaX24 chapter 1 . 3/27/2010
I wish I were cool enough to hev this many reviews... Anyway, this is literally one of my favourite stories EVER. I cry every time I read it. I'd really appreciate it if you could read some of my work...

Great job!
xandria chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
This is beautiful! I loved how you told the story from Sadako's POV. Oh, and Dec. 9 is my birthday too! Lol.
avikar chapter 1 . 11/28/2009
Oh- oh gawd, you're making me cry. D: I knew I shouldn't have read this after reading Roots, and now I'm crying, and your story is so beautiful, and I really need to take a deep breath. *breathes* Okay, that's sort of better. Your story was so moving, even if I didn't understand it completely (it's been a slow day for my brain) and I really, really want to curl up in my bed and cry now because of how tragically moving it was to me. T-T

*breathes again*

Okay, I'm going to cut this review off now before I start babbling like an idiot and repeating myself even more.

With much love for your story,

avikar
serenbach chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
This read like a poem, beautiful and flowing and passionate. I loved it. :)
epitaphed chapter 1 . 5/29/2009
does vinnie come back?he did turn around didn't he?lols haha i just wanna be sure.

this is perfect - even without the quotation marks, makes the whole thing feel like poetry - and i loved it i can't believe i didn't read this before this is just smooth and hard and jaggedy and everything rolled into one.

it's beautiful.
Orismoris chapter 1 . 11/12/2008
Brilliant one-shot. I'd be bawling my eyes out right now...but I'm a man, and men just don't do that. *Oris stuck in the corner wiping the not so noticeable tears*

Anyways, great stuff.
Scribbling Death chapter 1 . 9/27/2008
This is just...imaginable. It can make sense...Yuffie forced to return for her country, marry a scumbag, Vincent unable to forgive himself. And the lack of "conversation" just adds to the story and makes it flow, like poetry (I did notice someone complain about the lack of quotes...I like the lack of quotes...and personally, I would think it harder to not have quotes-makes the whole editing thing rather troublesome). The whole thing just made it...less sharp around the edges? I don't really know how to say it.

Very...I don't know, poetic, flowing...story. It was...just right, to me.

Thanks for writing fics like this!

-Scribbling Death
xoVanilla-Bean chapter 1 . 7/9/2008
This made me cry!

Oh, it was so BEAUTIFUL! And amazing and terrific and gorgeous and brilliant and all the words that have comparable synonyms that I can't think of right now because my mind is utter mush!

I swear, I'll probably find myself rereading this story like a maniac! Hah :D

And even though it didn't have punctuation, hyphens and ands totally rule and they made it have an even more human feel to it to me if that makes sense. :)

So, I am off to read Tamatebako! Because your writing is such a gem.
Teh Sopheh chapter 1 . 3/20/2008
LOVE! Uber!Love. I forgive him, too. Geeze, that was sad... and good... and GAWDANG FREAKING AMAZING. It's soft and hard and sharp and bent and It changes from something intangible to something so humanly tangible. It's beautiful because (At least on my part) you think soft is empathy and sympathy and beauty and softness and that the hardness that Yuffie has is her getting older, harder, more mature because of hardship- but it's not, in fact it's the opposite, the soft is apathy and the hard, sharp jerky movements are sadness and happiness and mostly unrequited love- this story is HEART-WRENCHINGLY beautiful. The arrows into the hearts is a good one, too. The thing that really was LOVE was that he was coming back. You wrote it quietly, subliminally, almost, not AND THEN HE CAME BACK. It's just so... subtle. Then the style, I ADORE IT. It's here, then there, and back again BUT IT'S SMOOTH, not bumpy at all. But yes. LOVE!

-Teh Sopheh