Reviews for Your Problems Have Only Begun
STRFKERlvr chapter 1 . 6/5
this is a gem
Dyla Sachi chapter 1 . 2/25
Is it voldemort in dumbledore body?
phoebuscat chapter 1 . 2/13
Hah! I always suspected Dumbles as being capable of doing -anything- to ensure his own survival and power base!
Enigmaticrose4 chapter 1 . 12/7/2015
Wow, what a place to leave a story hanging for ten years. Unless it was meant to end there, but you didn't mark it as complete.
Knifez chapter 1 . 10/17/2015
Hot damn, that last line.

Not enough for a favorite, but it would be seriously cool if you decided to continue this.
jcampbellohten chapter 1 . 9/10/2015
Umm... That's ambiguous, because it says "Chapter 1" at the top, implying more than one chapter, and it doesn't say "Completed" in the details bar. Is he a greater evil who set them up, as seems strongly implied, or does he just know something she doesn't about the trio being alive and is satisfied they succeeded?
KOTORgeek13 chapter 1 . 4/15/2015
Why's he smiling!?
Miss. Millie chapter 1 . 4/1/2015
Good start write more anytime.
DidYouLoseYourBowtie chapter 1 . 2/26/2015
That was Harry wasn't it!
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 12/15/2014
so... evil Dumbledore? voldemort masquerades as Dumbledore or something else?
faneka chapter 1 . 7/11/2014
Oh, I do hope you continue this. Harry needs to come back and make sure Albus's next adventure to death takes.
Ma6ic-Un1c0rn chapter 1 . 7/1/2014
This is really good. I also read, and am currently awaiting an update on, The Nightmares of Futures Past and you are really good with Harry Potter stuff. I really like this, and really hope that there will be chapters to follow.
Noble Korhedron chapter 1 . 6/5/2014
I doubt you'll continue this but I've followed it anyway, just in case. :-(
Guest chapter 1 . 5/12/2014
what? how can you start such a story and not keep in writing? how can you do this to your readers? it was so fantastic and your just dont continue! :(
jazzstar02 chapter 1 . 4/26/2014
AWWWWW. FANGIRLS; we need an ALbus MInerva shipname! Alerva? Minbus? Minervus? Alburva?