Reviews for Scars
RandomTopic chapter 3 . 1/12/2006
This is good...I like how they're just talking.

Write more!
LOVEHPEVERYTHING chapter 3 . 10/20/2005
aw...cmon. pleaze update son. it's way 2 goo not!
AerLynn chapter 3 . 10/17/2005
Cooli thanks for the update!
Deb-lil chapter 3 . 10/15/2005
funny, FUNNY stuff. The "stick up her ass" thing was utter brilliance, as well as “Oh, I love playing with fire. Continue.” I usually don't read romance stories, but this one is just so well written and intriguing that i MUST read it.

Update soon!

~Deb-lil

P.S isn't Regulus supposed to be in Slytherin? Or did I miss something? Well, if Gryffindor suits your purposes for this story, then I say go with it.
ExtraIceCream chapter 3 . 10/15/2005
Really good. Please update soon though I'll understand if you don't. I've head that it's hard to get into college.
surrender.all.your.dreams chapter 3 . 10/15/2005
whoa... interesting. kinda cool too. although i got kinda confused when you went back in time and when the present was. but very good chap. hope to see this story updated soon~!
LAOLOLAKHJJHFS chapter 3 . 10/15/2005
black Mal...I like it!

LOL I was just laughing my head of
princess-amelia chapter 2 . 10/15/2005
i love this! you are really good. i absoultly adore Hermione/Sirius stories and this was great!

please write more asap.
ExtraIceCream chapter 2 . 10/14/2005
Really Good So far. Update soon please.
Deb-lil chapter 2 . 10/14/2005
Aww cute. Nice job, and Update soon! Oh yeah, please? (Gotta remember my manners)

toomanycurls chapter 2 . 10/14/2005
I like it so far, especially the last line about Sirius disqualifying himself for the title of Mister. I hope to read more.
Deb-lil chapter 1 . 10/14/2005
This was nice 'n unique. Well done! My favorite line was “Oh, Hermione, you’re not yourself tonight. Two stupid things said!" That was so funny!

But the kicker came in the end when Sirius says, "Honestly, the things I do for you kids."

You made the characters in this fic sound very real. Nice, nice, nice!

LAOLOLAKHJJHFS chapter 2 . 10/14/2005
Great..Update soon!
i-heart-roonil-wazlib chapter 1 . 10/14/2005
i love it. the anticipation is killing me... next chapter please. lol
LOVEHPEVERYTHING chapter 1 . 10/14/2005
ohh... dude, nice. UPDATE SOON, i wanna find out what happened next. and cud u pleaze make da chappies a bit longer?