Reviews for An Interesting Interview
Sushi Chi chapter 1 . 7/29/2007
Oh. Very good. Very good. I loved it.
krystalMage chapter 1 . 10/19/2006

Oh and before you start to wonder. oday is a slow day at work. No articles to write, not even preliminary research, therefore, TIME!

I'm trying to see if I can read all your stories together today!

Ja Ne!
CornflowerBlue chapter 1 . 4/5/2006
haha...Seduction is the key to success?

In their case, there is absolutely no doubt! haha!
Chatterpie chapter 1 . 3/29/2006
*rolls around laughing* That's the funniest, most brilliant thing I've read in yonks! I love it!
asian princess 61 chapter 1 . 12/31/2005
wow.. that works somehow O_o. nice job on it. keep it up!
Sekowari chapter 1 . 12/26/2005
Not really an interview eh? Nice fanfic!
Azamiko chapter 1 . 10/21/2005
The Silver Feathered Raven chapter 1 . 10/16/2005
Another excellent piece, and I like the fact that it centered around Nii. Even though I would never like to run into him in person, reading about him is always interesting.

I can definitely see this happening, and Gyokumen Koushu's reaction to him was realistic. Actually, the whole piece was realistic...

The only thing about this that confused me a little was Huan. From reading the manga I got the impression that she had never worked with Nii before. Of course, your take on this still worked and was very good, so I guess it doesn't matter.

Anyway, I enjoyed reading this story and look forward to seeing the rest of your work.

Oh, and just a question: are all of your stories written in one sitting, right before you post them, or have you had these all sitting around for a while?