Reviews for Memorandum
Mana's Madness chapter 1 . 7/6/2013
So cute! Funny, MaiJou Is one of the shippings I support definitely, but this is actually the first time I've read a mainly polarshipping fanfic. Reading this makes me wanna look for more!
darkrunner chapter 1 . 12/10/2007
Aw! _ Kawaii!

That was a very good fic! Mai was plesantly in character for a change, as was Jou. It was cute, funny, and another rare event for this place, everything was spelled correctly, Good job!

Only thing i found even remotely wrong was this sentence:

"Mai was right on the verge of forgiving for lying to her and saying he hadn’t seen her in that vision."

If this is manga-verse, then Mai really wasn't in Jounouchi's dream. (I was mad about it, too, when I read the manga. But it was just Anzu, Yugi, Honda, Bakura, Otogi, and Kaiba in the dream. The anime just felt like adding people, I guess.)

but that's a minor detail, and the rest of the fic was so good, I didn't care. Great job! I hope you write more polar.
Secretly Sparkling chapter 1 . 3/19/2007
So, so sweet. Mai and Jounouchi's characterization were dead-on. This was just gorgeous.

I loved it how Jounouchi's first letter was written super-neat. It was so cute I could cry. )
Shisoukengo chapter 1 . 11/16/2005
I like it, Mai's thoughts were right in character, although I never really got a chance to read any of the manga, sadly.
MyAibou chapter 1 . 10/26/2005
I like this! More! But I'm really curious what's in the letters!
anonymous Jewel chapter 1 . 10/24/2005
Finally! Another fantabulous J/M fic! - I love your writing style, it's so realistic, as if you were really there reading the letters with Mai...Keep writing!
Dorie Kaiba chapter 1 . 10/15/2005
how sweet
DarkGatomon chapter 1 . 10/14/2005
Aww! I don't normally read Joey/Mai - even by Edmondia - but I accidentally clicked on the link and wound up reading it. I'm glad I did. This was really surprisingly nice. It was the theme that did it for me... it was focused entirely on the letters, and was both nicely in-depth and continuous. I liked how it carried the relationship forward rather obliquely; it was really nicely done. And sorry that I'm writing so choppily tonight; I'm really rather out of it right now, alas. But I wanted to review and let you know that I liked it. So go you! *thumbs up*