Reviews for All Souls' Day
TexasDreamer01 chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
... and how had bakura caused such a panic? ;)

*is fishing for a sequel*,

brittney
FifthDayOfMay chapter 1 . 10/12/2007
I love Yami so much somtimes. He just doesn't understand holidays.

And it makes sense that Bakura caused most of the actual chaos.
LeonaWriter chapter 1 . 7/13/2007
I saw this story on the Clueless Yami community. I love it! I do. I can truthfully imagine conversations like that going on between the Pharaoh and his Aibou, and I just LOVE the last few lines!
CosmicEssence chapter 1 . 12/6/2006
That was a very believable way for bringing in Halloween not to mention the interaction between the two was great. The graveyard 'joke' was amusing, tbh Ive never actually thought about it that way before and the bit at the end was of course very funny. 2 things: Why is this under romance? and When you say "to be fair, most of the actual panic was Bakura’s fault." does that mean he got everybody going by saying or doing something to the actual wild animals and fire crackers already present or did he unknowingly help Yami in his 'helping'?

But otherwise that was cool_
Talena chapter 1 . 2/25/2006
kool story...can u finish it?
Bayleef chapter 1 . 12/2/2005
AHhahaha! Loved the end! That was classic!

And it was so cute too! I love Yami!

Does this count as 'Clueless Yami'? Welp, I say it does, I'm adding it to my C2

Love it!

Bay Bay!

Bayleef
FinalArc chapter 1 . 10/24/2005
Applause, Applause! I enjoyed that, very introspective and sweet, but also really funny at the end. I like it when there's a good balance.
kingleby chapter 1 . 10/24/2005
lol! that was great! _
Flame Swordmistress chapter 1 . 10/23/2005
*falls over laughing* Wild animals and fire crackers :D

Great ficcie, very true to the characters. n_n

-Sword
Ele Goddess of Elements chapter 1 . 10/20/2005
lmao! the last line was funny! omg that wuz so kinda cute and funny.

Ele-chan
LadyPhoenix99 chapter 1 . 10/17/2005
OMR! THose last 2 lines were hilarious! Those Yami's always getting into trouble _. I loved it!
Califaction chapter 1 . 10/15/2005
This is the fanfic equivalent of chocolate. . .light and sweet! I love it! Snicker. Yami can be so funny with his tendency to take things literally, and you really bring he and Yugi out in their best light! It was a great piece-it really made me laugh.

Serpent of Light
Dorie Kaiba chapter 1 . 10/15/2005
cute story laura.
Lady Banshee 999 chapter 1 . 10/15/2005
HAHAHA! I love it! Especially the stuff being mostly Bakura's fault! *snickers* Thank you so much. It was serious with a lot of cute humor. I enjoyed it a lot. Was also cute how Yugi wanted Yami around in school to distract him. LOL, don't we all wish we had someone like him around in our heads to distract us when we are bored. :P Thank you again for the short fic. :)

TTFN!