Reviews for The End of Heaven
Mako-clb chapter 1 . 6/24/2008
I haven't read Gaiden, so I don't know if this is at all like that, but I must say I think it fits the feel of the Saiyuki universe very well.
Randa-Chan chapter 1 . 9/28/2007
Aww, so sad but it's a very interesting version to think about. Nicely written as always and very creative. I greatly enjoyed this tale.

Love Randa*
bardalicious chapter 1 . 2/24/2007
Aw..this made me cry.
Moon's-Wing chapter 1 . 10/27/2006
Whoa... I really liked your 'spin' on things.

And do you know how much I have to draw Kenren singing while being whipped now?
Anonymous chapter 1 . 7/29/2006
That's so sad... I never really knew about Konzen's relation/connections in Tenkai... I love Kenren's songs! How absolutely absurd yet absolutely... Kenren as well! Great job and keep writing!

Oh, and I totally agree with Tenpou's statement about the scabbing over gauze being a mess. Boy, do I agree...
Luthien-Ikari chapter 1 . 7/14/2006
AW! So good! *glomps Gokuu* poor poor Gokuu!
Barbara chapter 1 . 1/12/2006
I can't believe you only got 5 reviews for this. It was great! I haven't seen all of Saiyuki, nor read it all yet, so I have no preconcieved notions about their past, but this was a good take on it.

Barbara
asian princess 61 chapter 1 . 12/30/2005
aw i liked that! but it's so sad! if you'd like to read the Gaiden manga you can go to and it's in the 'active' section. you'll have to download the first 8 chapters [as that's all that's out] but it's well worth it. if you want to read the other parts of the story they have translations on on the main site where the translations are. just letting you know! i read them. plot wise it makes it very similiar, but the banishing and/or death of konzen and the others is different [slightly obvious] but yea! go read if you want. just letting you know!
PyraLithiam chapter 1 . 12/29/2005
For some reason, when I was reading this, my whole body was trembling and shaking.. maybe I was cold. Anyway, you had some misspellings. Bosotsu is Bosatsu. There were some others, but I lost them o.o; Anyhow, though, that was a great job. Yes, it was similar to the real Gaiden. [sighs] So injustice...[narrows eyes]
Baku-Bunny chapter 1 . 12/28/2005
that was really good! I don't know how it really works out in the manga, but I thinked yours. It's nice and I feel bad for Goku! *huggles him* it was a really good fic! I liked it alot!
Shikibu Murasaki chapter 1 . 12/23/2005
You have such a talent for making great one shots. I read the Death of A Sanzo before - and it did kinda make me shed a few tears.

This is no different. This is beautiful, a bit tragic as it should've been. But still beautiful.

I look forward to your other stories.
MotherCHOWGoddess chapter 1 . 10/16/2005
Wow! From what I can tell, your speculation is pretty darn close! But regardless, an excellently written story with good characterization... I LOL'd at Kenren's mangling of assorted campfire songs! I think I'll keep an eye on you for a while...

Thanks for a good story and for sharing with us.