Reviews for My Hero is You
Love this!
I C a big world chapter 1 . 1/13/2011
pl4easeeeeeee continue this

It's really coming along

their are few grammar issue's that make it detracting

but Its really coming along so far

and I really want to read moreeeeeeeeee
lovedoves chapter 1 . 1/28/2010
Liking where you're going with this story! Please continue! Can't wait to read more of Zee/Zoa!
mary derby chapter 1 . 6/9/2008
MewmewInuSailorHeart chapter 1 . 11/4/2007
Wow thats some long writers bkock 2 years eh? Well if you find the time please continue I like how this story is going so far:):):):):):):):):):)
Phantom Ghost Writer chapter 1 . 8/2/2006
its good but one thing...Dasha and Zenon arent sisters their cousins
DreamForever03 chapter 1 . 12/26/2005
I like your story so far. You have definately got me hooked! Cant wait to see what happens next!
mamaXunicorn chapter 1 . 11/7/2005
good story. hope u update soon
MagicalGirl23 chapter 1 . 10/17/2005
I so totally agree on the Phillip Rhys thing! I mean while I have nothing againest the new PZ. But first and foremost in my heart will always be the original! Because let's face it he's definately the cutest, espacially where the accent is concerned.

I mean have you ever noticed that when Disney's got a good thing going they can't run with it. Instead they have to mangle it beyond all possible recognition. AND EVERYONE knows that PZ and Zenon are so right together! And instead they pair her with the lame eco-protest nerd, although he is very hot. I don't have anything againest his views but it wasn't right for the movie, Like that sham PZ!

Anyway I really like how your fic is starting out and I hope you can write more soon.