Reviews for Seja Kimura: From Jedi Assassin to Wandering Jedi
machievelli chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
Supposed to have been posted 16 April 2011, at and the Coruscant Entertainment Center. but I had problems with my computer, and flaked on attaching these reviews to the original story threads for the last year. Everyone say; 'Mach is a flake, Mach is a yo-yo'. Better yet (Waves hand) 'Mach is trying, but he's still a flake'.

Pre KOTOR during Mandalorian Wars: A Jedi looks back on his service to the Republic

The piece flowed well, but having the character be a Jedi Assassin rubbed me the wrong way. A character has to have good and bad qualities, calling him a Jedi does not make 'assassin' palatable to me.
Shadecaster chapter 11 . 4/5/2008
an interesting story i must say. not a very complex plot but this story doesnt really need one. in truth i am disappointed that not one of you reviewers noted your one major screw up in this story. Lightsaber wounds do not bleed. they are cauterized instantly. and you forgot to mention the cortosis weave that makes al those vibro blades impervious to lightsabers. i understand that for this story you needed blood, but that would have easiliy been solved by kimura using a vibroblade himself. which would, in turn, make him harded to find, thus expanding the plot. so a nice short read overall, with some painful disrespect for star wars lightsaber physics. well,not really, im just rubbing it in :D. so try hader next time! and always remember:

Keep on Writing!

-Shadecaster

ps. oh yeah, and may the force be with you
Greatstar chapter 11 . 4/3/2006
good story.
RK-Striker-JK-5 chapter 11 . 1/8/2006
Nice end to it all, dude. Excellent wrap-up. I salute you!
Kendoka Girl chapter 11 . 1/5/2006
That General Asaku, I loved his last line. I might borrow that character for the Malachor battle.

Wow, great wrap up. I always love the aftermath.

Good job.
Serge Chrono chapter 1 . 1/5/2006
I really loved your story especially the ending with the what happened. I hope to read your new storys that you will write in the feature.
Trillian4210 chapter 11 . 1/4/2006
That was a very nice, very satisfactory ending. Meaning, you wrapped everything up nicely. I love reading about the "what happened to" for each of the characters and you did a great job of it. Well done!
Dante-Raven chapter 11 . 1/3/2006
This was a good ending-you've taken the time to explain what different paths each character takes. I enjoyed this fanfic a lot and I hope you write more to come. Until then, May the Force be with you...
Kendoka Girl chapter 10 . 1/1/2006
Nice intro into the situation - it gives a good update of the strategic view. Great observations from Seja. It really lays the groundwork for the future.

"Something great will happen after Malachor." Great line.

The Trayus Academy? Nice touch...very unexpected. Nice tie in with Revan's future.

Beautiful action scene. Very visual and descriptive.

Bandon? Cool, I love your unexpected intros and it's nice to see the characters in their earlier days and to see what happens.

Wow, great stuff. It just kept getting better and better.
Trillian4210 chapter 10 . 12/30/2005
Very nicely done and you have grown so much as a writer since the beginning of this fic. Things flow easily, your ideas are clear and your dialogue is terrific. I liked this line: “I guess you need more convincing then…” the Sith snarled, watching as Seja slowly picked himself up, “Luckily, I like challenges.” Hee! A very baddie thing to say.

Well done.
RK-Striker-JK-5 chapter 10 . 12/27/2005
Very nice! *Applauds* Loved the action scenes, especially Seja vs. Serphants. And his duel with Corruptus in the Academy. *Legit Sniff* Very nice. I look forward to the epilogue.
John the visionary chapter 1 . 12/27/2005
Hello, this is John, the visionary. I should've guessed that this was a sort of Rurouni Kenshin/Star Wars fusion fic. I almost noticed it when I read the title: Seja Kimura.

I probably should've been reading this fic some time ago. You have a great premise on this. And despite what Shikigami thinks, you're not plaigarizing, just like I know you're not plaigarizing my fic, only paying homage to it.

I do like to see some differences after all. Anyway, just get your epilogue up and I'll get mine up as soon as I can.

Bye for now.
Dante-Raven chapter 10 . 12/25/2005
Good job.. I am sad to see this end, but I am glad that now we know the backstory of this character. I look forward to reading the rest of his exploits in Galaxy Aflame...good job!
Kendoka Girl chapter 9 . 12/24/2005
Merry Christmas...blah, I'm sick...otherwise, I'd be at a party.

Nice use of lightsaber styles and a good fight sequence.

Well done meeting aboard the ship. The background was well done.

Just a couple of typos, but not distracting. I get them too.

Epic fleet battle at the end. Keep up the good work.
Trillian4210 chapter 9 . 12/22/2005
Battle, battle, battle...;) Lots of it but well done. Poor Arren Kai. Nice death scene. Good chap and keep writing!