Reviews for Unappreciated
Sara chapter 9 . 2/11/2010
Oi! PLEASE, come back and finish this great great GREAT story!
David Fishwick chapter 9 . 5/9/2008
Cool story and I love the plot so far. Please update soon thank you.
melissa chapter 9 . 10/3/2007
I love your story! Plz finish it..i really got into the story plot and i can't wait to read more! Good job.
lauz chapter 9 . 6/16/2007
please say your going to continue this fic and give us more of this

love the interaction between Angel and cordelia and can't wait to see how you are going to take this
David Fishwick chapter 3 . 8/7/2006
Good so far and Buffy was really mean in suggesting Cordelia had run off to Hawail. Also i am surprised that Buffy didn;t enraged that Angel fathered a kid with Darla.

Sure.” They both left the table and went to Buffy’s Room.

“So.”

“So.” Angel replied.

“We should really talk more, you know. At least births, deaths and marriages.” She tried to break the atmosphere with humour.

“I know you’re upset and you have every right to be but…”

“Angel I’m not upset, well not at you having a child with Darla” she amended as she scrunched her nose at Darla’s name. “God Angel, you had a child you never thought possible and lost him due to a betrayal from your best friend all in a year, and you didn’t call, I could have helped.” Buffy explained.

For the first time since he had arrived in Sunnydale Angel saw the Buffy he fell in love with, the girl that lived her life according to what was best for the world and her friends. He gave her a small smile of relief. “I know you could’ve, but Buffy when Connor was born we were so busy protecting him from the people trying to kill him, I mean there were cults that wanted to worship him, some wanted to kill him, Wolfram and Hart wanted to dissect him. God Buffy there was a site on the internet auctioning him! And for the first time in my life I had this truly innocent creature that I loved unconditionally, was loved by and had to protect from the world I fight in. I was so scared but…”

“but what, you could have called, I would have helped.” Buffy once again tried, if things were that bad why hadn’t he called?

“I know, but C-Cordelia reminded me, that Connor was relying on me, and that I had a family I could rely on. And we were happy Buffy, for the first time in a long time my family was happy. But then we lost everything, I lost everything.” Angel finished off.

“I understand, actually I don’t, the closest I have is Dawn, and when Glory took her I was catatonic, so I’m in no place to judge. But I’m here now, if you need a friend that is. I think it’s about time we started talking to each other. We’ve known each other nearly 7 years have we even had a conversation that wasn’t about slaying or our relationship in so form.” Buffy said with a slight grin.

Please add more and put more Dawn and Connor thanks
Growl Snarl chapter 9 . 4/19/2006
Hey, Great Story! I loved it, cant wait to see what happens next
blueeyessmile chapter 9 . 3/20/2006
Fantastic story. I love the interaction between Cordy and Angel, even when he was all bitter about her leaving him. I also am enjoying the excellent characterisation - the characters are so real and believable. The plot is interesting and intense and I Really, Really love this story. I hope My review inspires you to finish it! *hint* *hint* It's excellent.
Long Live CA chapter 9 . 2/26/2006
I love your story. I love your portrayal of Cordelia and Angel's relationship post "Evil-Cordy". I like that you haven't made them teary and lovey-dovey, cause lets face it, they have issuses. You dialogue is well done. Also I am very intrested in how you are going work with the Dawn aspect of Cordy's mission. If I may say, Tara would be a great help to Cordelia in her time of need when it comes to Dawn. Ok that was me shamelessly trying to get both my favorite characters in one fic. Keep up the good work and update soon.
MysticWolf1 chapter 9 . 1/23/2006
Hi, I've been away for awhile and I finally had a chance to catch up on your story. Your plot is moving along nicely. I really liked the Faith/Angel friendship scene. Angel is like an older brother to Faith. You did a good job capturing their relationship.

Cordelia referring to Wesley as "Uncle Wesley" for Connor doesn't work, because it makes Connor seem much younger, and Wesley and Connor never developed that kind of relationship.

I did like the Angel/cordy fight, although given the knowledge of his history and the fact that he can be very intimidating, I doubt she would have had the nerve to hit him.

Be careful, in some scenes you made Cordy a bit too bossy. She had a know-it-all attitude going on in some parts. It made me want to slap her. ATS season three Cordelia is a good model to follow. She still had her snarkiness, but she showed a sence of responsibility as well as a good heart.
wereleopard chapter 9 . 1/21/2006
Oh another chapter please you know like uh now.

Loved this one

I want more, do you hear LOL, more
justawritier chapter 9 . 1/19/2006
great update soon.
YOUPIN chapter 9 . 1/19/2006
I am really enjoyimg your story and I hope you update really soon. I love how you still manage to show that with Angel and Cordy,despite their disagreement they still manage to be there for each other when they need each other with the Doyle situation.
J chapter 8 . 1/19/2006
Fantastic focus on reparing the rift in Angels team, an astronomical task that you're doing well. This Cordy/Wes scene was perfect.
justawritier chapter 8 . 1/12/2006
awsome update soon.
Lauz23 chapter 8 . 1/10/2006
Fab storie can't wait for more