Reviews for O Most Wonderful!
Outasync chapter 7 . 4/1/2011
Really enjoyed this - lots of fun to be had from taking the Ranger-Cavalier conflict to another dimension (literally).

Took me a while to place the title, but it's very appropriate. Shakespeare was big on gender-bending confusion, too.
Sanchica chapter 7 . 9/2/2010
This was so amusing! I loved the way you paralleled this story. Two Cavaliers making out with two Rangers has to be one of the hottest things the mind could conceive. Oh boy… I can only guess that they were very conflicted when things returned to the ole safe way. Perhaps all of them will start to try some good ole nice bisexuality?

'You mean we gotta face a Transvestite and a Hermaphrodite to get Hank's Sex Change reversed...? Ye Gods, is my analyst ever gonna hear about this one...'

Oh my… that line was utterly brilliant! You are a master writing Eric.
HopelessxRomanticx1993 chapter 7 . 5/27/2007
Oh, that was funny. Wrong...but funny! The "Don't call me that." seems trademark for Hank/Jess now. Still...I think that the alternate reality thing where everybody swapped genders was pretty cool. And the bit where Venger thinks Venger is the Myra and visa-versa? Priceless! Ha! Hopeless out.
MayRaven chapter 7 . 3/2/2007
Hmm...I wasn't sure about this one when I started, but without fail this story was very funny and quite disturbing (in a good way or bad way I haven't yet decided). Now what would happen if one day either Ranger or Cavelier were somehow changed into a girl following these events. Things could get even more upsetting. Cheers!
Ersatz chapter 7 . 6/13/2006
Slightly delayed review here - verily, I am a lazy so-and-so.

'A lapse in concentration.' - must remember that one...

Gosh, that Myra's a saucy sort. I was quite fond of her/him/it, actually. Hope she/he/it will make a reappearance in some form or other.

'How very dare you.' - *blinks to clear image of effete bald bloke*

I think this fic. deserves a whole new category - SBNQS (Slash-But-Not-Quite-Slash). To be pronounced 'Sbunks' - has a nice ring to it, non?

In summary, a blast of a story, brilliantly executed, and rounded with a solid, Scribbles denouement. Huzzah! Can't ask for more than that now, can I...except maybe Chapter 10 *sheepish grin*
Sealgirl chapter 7 . 5/2/2006
Congratulations, Scribbles, on another clever, amusing and excellent story! Very enjoyable - we all love Ranger-Cavalier confrontation, in whatever format it comes in.

Wouldn't it be fun to do an alt version of this - SO MANY possibilities!

*presents Scribbles with a Perch of Cleverness*

elektralyte chapter 7 . 4/26/2006
Oh, it's done. I'm sorry to see it end...

‘Lets face it, Blondie. Any dimension where you and me feel the urge to make out is gonna be the wrong dimension.’

That one keeps cracking me up! (giggle)
Carrie Chester chapter 1 . 3/31/2006
Woah – this is a very unnerving blend of hilarious and disturbing. I was *peeing* myself laughing at most of it but every now and then . . . with the whole female versions thing and this weird attraction that's going on, I'd get shuddery. I mention it because one of the hardest things to do in fiction is supposed to be switching from one emotional mind-set to another in a short space of time, and I think you've done that brilliantly here.

I can't wait for the next part! (But no pressure.)
Ersatz chapter 6 . 2/10/2006
Hee. Jess screams like a girl :)

Somehow I missed the extended bits of chapter four. And the entire chapter five. This is because I'm an idiot.

Ew, pervy Wolfpersons. Hooray for ventilation systems!

'' - Hank in a perfectly Hank-shaped nutshell.

Hank and Bella and Eric and Jess sittin' in a tree, S-N-O-G-(G)-I-N-G! Can't wait to see the repercussions of that little incident.

And so, at the very real risk of sounding a pain in the a*se, update again! Soon!

P.S. - How many exclamation marks can I fit in one review! Honestly!
elektralyte chapter 6 . 2/7/2006
LOL! How awkward are things going be when everything gets straightened out? I'm mean, Hank's gonna wonder if Eric kissed his counterpart and viceversa, assuming of course, everything does get straightened out? Hmm. Can't wait for the next chapter...
Ersatz chapter 4 . 1/11/2006
(bet Hank screams like a girl...) You updated! Joy! And with some nice and spicy Ranger/Cavalier goodness too.

As always, love the way you keep Hank and Eric/Bella perfectly in character.

And Venger...or should that be Vengerella (nope - sounds venereal). Vengerette (sanitary product). Vengerina (erm).

Anyhoo, She-Venger sounds sort of foxy - most envious of that silvery mane.

Hope you don't leave us danglng too long - update soon!
Sealgirl chapter 4 . 1/9/2006
I knew She would be good - I think that mental image will stay with me for a VERY long time :)

I can only imagine with glee what the others are doing, in the same situation.

*gives Scribbles the first freshly caught Penguin of the new season*

Ersatz chapter 2 . 11/22/2005
So, all the Realm's a stage, eh? Great premise with huge potential.

Poor Hank. Lucky, lucky, lucky Jess!

And as for the Big V...flowery frock, parasol in dainty fist, strolling down the promenade in true 'I'm a lay-dee' style. Quality.

And I want Bella's outfit :)
Sealgirl chapter 1 . 10/24/2005
What can I say without being too spoilery? I like the concept, and this certainly gives a whole new angle to the Ranger and Cavalier! Perhaps they’ll scratch each other’s eyes out eventually!

And I can’t wait to meet You-Know-Who – I can “picture” it now!

*is running out of Starfish*