Reviews for Promise to Break
I like it!
PropsAD chapter 1 . 6/17/2011
awesomenessssssssss
chronosthirteen chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
Ehehe...boy, was I ever wrong about there not being a sequel. Sorry bout that. I didn't see this at first...

The story is good, though there are some things that confused me a bit. Like that Shikamaru and Temari bit. And the Sound invasions/war. But it was still a really great read.

Great job!
ThisAccountIsClosedForever1 chapter 1 . 2/8/2010
Will you marry me ?
dora chapter 1 . 9/12/2009
one word awsome !
Itachi Iz My Bitch chapter 1 . 9/1/2009
AWW, it's the sequel i wanted!

yay!

Hey, did you write one where she was part of the akatsuki and her life there?

cause i'm gonna check and if there isn't you totally should, and if there is than you are extremely awesome!
K A A Y O chapter 1 . 7/15/2009
This was awsome! I loved it!
luvgoodstuf chapter 1 . 12/14/2008
man, itachi is such a pedophile!
FakeCompassion chapter 1 . 5/3/2008
haha Only Itachi can be creepy and sexy at the same time. ~.~
Spirit Seer chapter 1 . 3/23/2008
Awesome! :D This one turned out really nicely. :) I loved it. Yeah, it did start to feel more like a multi-chaptered fanfic rather than a one-shot during the Shikamaru and Temari capture part. And I think the ending did rather leave me grasping at the final strings, searching for the part that screams "the end", but I guess this'll just go to show that it continues, but out of the story. Awesome triology! You could also see where your writing improved as you went through the triology.

Hey, I have a couple of poems and a fic that I was wondering if you could read and tell me what you think. The poems are called "Pop! Goes Itachi" (a Pop Goes the Weasel parody about how Sasuke's always chasing Itachi) and "Sorrow's Song" (from Sakura's POV, about how she's stuck between loving the 2 Uchihas, mostly ItaXSaku though, ItaXSakuXSasu because she's thinking about both). And the fic is a one-shot ItaXSaku, called "On the Other Hand, Like Always", about how they love each other and defy their villages when they see each other, but can't stay together though they want to. If you only got to one, I would really appreciate it. If you got to all of them or more, I would love you even more. XD So, if you get the chance, I would really appreciate it. Thanks, and awesome triology again!
Pretty. Much. Odd chapter 1 . 2/2/2008
this story is . . .amazing

just, . . . wow

age is nothing but a number . ..
sakuita chapter 1 . 11/29/2007
I cant wait for thge next chap
saku chapter 1 . 11/27/2007
please tell me there is another chapter or story.
Aylaaaa chapter 1 . 10/14/2007