Reviews for Found in Translation
LOL!
Yuu3 chapter 1 . 9/21/2013
Fave.
Caitlin Todd chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
This is the most hilarious NCIS story I've ever read. Absolutely brilliant.
noukinav018 chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
ROTFL that was so funny to read. XD
fanficfantasies chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
Oh gosh, that was funny. Love the tongues translations! That was awesome! And Gibbs' remark on Tony making remarks about Gibbs' mother... priceless. Thanks for writing!
RomanticizedRebel chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
You just brilliantly combined my two favorite things- Tony Dinozzo and Monty Python. You write with the strength of many men, Sir Knight. YOU. ARE. MY. HERO.
Thephoenix1996 chapter 1 . 2/8/2013
Oh God, that was so funny! I love every bit of it. I especially loved the line: " McGee...I'm sorry for.. our entire working relationship."
good job.
Water-Soter chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
You are by far one of my favorite NCIS writers out there. You not only manage to make stories that are unique and entertaining, but you also have this knack for humor that leaves me breathless every time. I love this story so much that I've probably read it twelve times. It's that good. I just noticed that for all my love of your stories, I have never given you a review. Major apologies for that. Live long and prosper! (I speak geek but only a little :-))
HouseMDforever chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
(dies of laughter)
Ichiume chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
So Tony. Loves. :D
miss-tarletone chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
Very funny! I loved it!
Jimelda chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
Hahaha. Just another day at NCIS. I'm also kind of glad Tony didn't stay in Baltimore. I'd miss his gorgeous face.

Nicely done with this. Loved Tony's interpretations of everyone speaking in different "tongues".

Cheers,

Jimelda
skarrah chapter 1 . 3/21/2012
Omg, this was hilarious! Brilliant!
ferryboat George chapter 1 . 1/27/2012
snicker very cute
butterflykaguya87 chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
This was great! You had me laughing out loud so hard that people kept trying to look over my shoulder at what could possibly be that funny. Absolutely brilliant! Tony speaking in tongues, and it was just perfect. I loved it!