Reviews for Waiting to Die
WhiteElfElder chapter 1 . 8/24
I think Harry would find it more vengeful to put Snape in the spotlight and the disappear so it can't be thrust back on him.
Reader chapter 1 . 1/5
Hmm...I think, in this fic, Snape isn't a good or bad guy...
Devi2509 chapter 1 . 11/1/2014
I prefer ending 2
aalens chapter 1 . 2/28/2013
It was always odds on that Snape would be a good guy - because Jo took such care to make his looks ugly and his character easy to hate, so we were supposed to think, as Harry did, that he was a villian.
As usual with your fics, I loved this little gem.
FreeAllFrogs chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
If you check out the "Behavior Patterns and Personality
Characteristics Associated with Espionage" you'll find what a good job Rowling did with writting Snape. Try thinking of the Harry Potter books as a 'Who done it' with out the 'explain it all' at the end. She did not intend to tell the reader who did what to who and why they did it.
librarywitch chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
Me too! I think that Severus Snape was a toggle character like Dumbles. It doesn't take a lot to nudge him to either side. I do however think that Dumbledore had a lot of responsibility for where Severus ended up, just like he had for where Harry ended up. Another well done ficlet, and a deep one too!
DecepticonDefenestrater chapter 1 . 6/4/2010
I could never see Snape doing that. I was dead set on bad guy Snape after HBP.
Immortal Sailor Cosmos chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
I think you should take out both the endings and just leave it open. Let the reader think whatever they want. it seems ... better and a fic that way. both endings seem, incomplete as they are, but if you cut them both out it has a better feel to it.

~Immortal Sailor Cosmos
NadaZilch chapter 1 . 10/22/2007
Not kill him, surely. But be so harsh? I'm not sure about that either.
where-is-my-tennant chapter 1 . 7/31/2007
i like the 2nd ending better, and he IS GOOD! yay!

rankokun alpha chapter 1 . 1/30/2007
ohh i love the second ending keep up the awesome writing!
Aldavinur chapter 1 . 10/21/2006
Interesting story with a sad touch!

When reading this you can't other than pity Snape!

I think it would have been better if you could have decided for one ending, but they are both fitting, I think!

abraxis chapter 1 . 10/1/2006
I'm definitely going with Alt Ending #2 here.

(1) I do believe that Severus did what he did on a dying Dumbledore's orders.

(2) I don't see Harry as ever being the kind to AK anyone other that LV and especially not someone who had dropped their wand

(3) I think that Harry is just Slytherin enough to make Severus suffer through being a public hero. I mean, that is really 'evil'. Mahaha.

Great snippit.
Mariposa chapter 1 . 5/6/2006
Loved this drabble! I vote for ending 2. It shows Harry's Slytherinness, is that a word? The first ending was cool too but I'd like to see the second more.
Dags-Calhoun chapter 1 . 3/12/2006
Come on torture the bastered!